Kauai Kimonos, 100% Ripstop Gi, Blue A2 - Picture review with measurements

ive sent an email and a few fb messages and no answer. i would really like to try one of these but would like to make contact before purchasing.

They are really bad at replying to emails and Facebook messages but their gis are great.

When you guys ordered from them, did you get any kind of email confirmation or anything? I placed an order on Friday, paid through PayPal and there is no record of my order on their site (they have a section where you can track your orders) and I've sent two emails with no reply.

When you guys ordered from them, did you get any kind of email confirmation or anything? I placed an order on Friday, paid through PayPal and there is no record of my order on their site (they have a section where you can track your orders) and I've sent two emails with no reply.

Ugh things like this really make uncomfortable. I'm planning to pull the trigger on an white A1 tomorrow but I want to make sure I actually get a gi and in a prompt matter...

Keep us updated man.

I dealt with Jonathon at Kauai when I purchased mine and got a paypal invoice very quickly and received my gi in no time at all.

I would not fear ordering from them at all :p

Ugh things like this really make uncomfortable. I'm planning to pull the trigger on an white A1 tomorrow but I want to make sure I actually get a gi and in a prompt matter...

Keep us updated man.

Jonathan from Kauai got back to me yesterday. There was a mistake on the website, but he's sending my stuff on Monday. He sent a nice email and seems like a good guy, I'll order from them again.

I don't like the way the front sits with the weird way the lapels lay (just like in the pics at the beginning of the thread). The quality is amazing, thou, and the material feels super light. It feels like I'm wearing cotton pajamas. Unfortunately, I'm not digging the weird fit. So, I'm selling my white A1, if anyone is interested.

I don't like the way the front sits with the weird way the lapels lay (just like in the pics at the beginning of the thread). The quality is amazing, thou, and the material feels super light. It feels like I'm wearing cotton pajamas. Unfortunately, I'm not digging the weird fit. So, I'm selling my white A1, if anyone is interested.

Totaly agree on this comment. Love the gi. Hate the fit.

Back