Kastle Khabib (Pixel Animation)

You deserve a voucher for boundary mills for all your effort

bump for dope thread
You deserve a voucher for boundary mills for all your effort
Post of the year
thanks guys!

I have a packed schedule in 2017 but I am confident I will achieve these objectives before 2018
  • Kastle Khabib converted so it's 100% created by myself (and @Empty Emp) using no cheats.
  • Kastle Khabib updated to show that some characters have left on the next part of their journey.
  • An all new addition to the storyline which will feature old and new characters on that journey.
  • If all of the above, a 3rd addition to the storyline which will be the destination they travelled to.

Last edited:
thanks guys!

I have a packed schedule but in 2017 but I am confident I will achieve these objectives before 2018
  • Kastle Khabib converted so it's 100% created by myself (and @Empty Emp) using no cheats.
  • Kastle Khabib updated to show that some characters have left on the next part of their journey.
  • An all new addition to the storyline which will feature old and new characters on that journey.
  • If all of the above, a 3rd addition to the storyline which will be the destination they travelled to.
omg please yes

First preview of Sage Northcutt's redesigned room
SnxVblb.png

ps: all previews are subject to change :)

That is really cool, Jehannum and Empty Emp, well done. I love pixel art, just starting to get into making something myself. Great work guys.

lol that gsp part is extremely funny.
"gsp copyright water" lol

Bye

gsFnTR8.gif

just kidding, I'm back to save the Nation
<{titihmm}>

Don't scare me like that please! It was honestly depressing seeing the way the nation went after you left. Took days for it to fell apart.

This is amazing. My go-to pic when I'm pooping. Still trying to figure them all out.

Legendary GIF. Needs more tiramisu. :D
I still have all my ideas saved for continuing the story, with 2 more parts planned plus changes to the Kastle that ties in with the first new part. I'm stubborn though, until I've done my rebuild of it I don't wanna work on anything entirely new, and it's a lot of work still. At this point I'm looking at that as my only objective for 2017 regarding the pixel stuff.

I got almost 2 months of studying done on the subject when I took a break from sherdog earlier this year

I still have all my ideas saved for continuing the story, with 2 more parts planned plus changes to the Kastle that ties in with the first new part. I'm stubborn though, until I've done my rebuild of it I don't wanna work on anything entirely new, and it's a lot of work still. At this point I'm looking at that as my only objective for 2017 regarding the pixel stuff.

I got almost 2 months of studying done on the subject when I took a break from sherdog earlier this year
I can respect that, man. As a basic fight GIF maker and minor shooper, I know the hard work that goes in!

Back