Karyn Bryant: Colby's racist; I'm married to a white guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, if you were old enough you’d remember Karyn as an MTV VJ.

hqdefault.jpg

Holy shit

Brazil isn't a "race"

Karen just went

images

Hmm.. debatable Pardo is like an Brazilian race in a way. Or "Ethnicity".

Having said that there are White, black, brown, Lebanese Brasilians etc and all humans are essentially the same race(Homo-sapiens).

We all also have a common ancestor is Africa.

weareallone.jpg

Help me find in there that “Brazilian” is a race or where it states what the thought process of a racist is.

Every mind is unique in itself, theres no amount of observation or interaction that can help you infer what the thought process of someone actually is.

It is called a theory because the argument does not hold up to scrutiny. In other words, it is horseshit.

Karyn is a beautiful innocent gecko with sweet rack,love her

You're going full retard by failing to understand the textbook definition of "race" lol. Shame.
When you say text book definition, you mean the millennial (stupid fallacious) definition of race.

Brazil has hispanic, White, black and asian people it's not a completely homogenized country like japan or something.

The crazier part is there's actually brain-dead idiots on this very thread AGREEING with it. lol

Who is the idiot? So you think that different races all live in harmony? NO! What do you think many civil wars in places with the same race were about? Just because you may be the ethnicity doesn't mean you have the same beliefs.

In North America I supposed all Native Americans all got along in harmony and never had any disputes? Even though they may have technically been the same race ,belief systems ,rules, ways of life were vastly different.

Racist CAN and Does have different meanings . I'd say read the definition in a dictionary but sounds like the comprehension is too hard for you to understand.

Are Irish a race? The French? Russian perhaps? Or are they just white? Please define race in your great wisdom.

When you say text book definition, you mean the millennial (stupid fallacious) definition of race.

Brazil has hispanic, White, black and asian people it's not a completely homogenized country like japan or something.

Since he hasnt responded as to whether or not he is a racist, i am going to use his own theory of mind to assume he is. Usually non-racists will not hesitate to answer that they aren’t. Therefore by his own logic he is the actual racist.

Help me find in there that “Brazilian” is a race or where it states what the thought process of a racist is.

Every mind is unique in itself, theres no amount of observation or interaction that can help you infer what the thought process of someone actually is.

It is called a theory because the argument does not hold up to scrutiny. In other words, it is horseshit.

What does it matter if Brazilian is a "race" or not? "Hispanic" isn't a race in terms of pure ancestry, but people can sure hate the hell out of them. I don't care about race, I care about people being treated like shit for factors beyond their control. If you get arrested for being ginger, that's fucked up.

Also, widespread studies have been done by psychologists and anthropologists on the thought processes of racists, and it usually doesn't include minutely dissecting the differences between white Latinos and black before saying you hate "Mexicans".

Forget for a second your misunderstanding of the word "theory" in science (you probably don't believe in the "theory of gravity", either, even though that's not an assertion, it's a description of how gravity functions). You can just say, "I didn't read the article and I don't care". For the record, theory of mind is a description of a psychological ability, not an argument. You can't hold it up to scrutiny because that's not how the concept works.

If people said "national hatred" instead of "racism", would it make you feel better? But also, racists in the south of America hate "Mexicans", of which Brazilians are a part. I know from personal experience with racist family members.

What does it matter if Brazilian is a "race" or not? "Hispanic" isn't a race in terms of pure ancestry, but people can sure hate the hell out of them. I don't care about race, I care about people being treated like shit for factors beyond their control. If you get arrested for being ginger, that's fucked up.

Also, widespread studies have been done by psychologists and anthropologists on the thought processes of racists, and it usually doesn't include minutely dissecting the differences between white Latinos and black before saying you hate "Mexicans".

Forget for a second your misunderstanding of the word "theory" in science (you probably don't believe in the "theory of gravity", either, even though that's not an assertion, it's a description of how gravity functions). You can just say, "I didn't read the article and I don't care". For the record, theory of mind is a description of a psychological ability, not an argument. You can't hold it up to scrutiny because that's not how the concept works.

Gravity isnt a theory numb nuts, it is a LAW!

Theories are CLAIMS that while may have merit, CANNOT hold up to scrutiny.

Some of us went to school and paid attention, then on test day got A’s

Gravity isnt a theory numb nuts, it is a LAW!

Theories are CLAIMS that while may have merit, CANNOT hold up to scrutiny.

Some of us went to school and paid attention, then on test day got A’s

#DatSherdogScience

Must be a American thing all this..

#DatSherdogScience

More credible than what you learned.
Laws are simple facts that have no proof, theories are predictions based on laws.

Tell your science professor(if you have one) he/she is welcome

I used to race now I fight, I'm not a racist anymore - Colby

Edit: that sounded funnier to me before I typed it out haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back