Karyn Bryant: Colby's racist; I'm married to a white guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
“There is no way I’m racist, I took Spanish in high school”

Colby

Whether you think Brazilians are or aren't a race, whether you think this is or isn't racism, she just wanted to clarify she isn't somebody who would throw the term around unjustifiably.

And yet that's exactly what she did.

Which is just as stupid.

I've fucked a woman of every race. Does that make me the United Nations?

PreviewInstanceData

What Colby said reflects an ignorant, bigoted view that many, not just Americans, have of the intrinsic inferiority of foreigners.

We all have this in us to some extent, though there is great variation in terms of self-awareness. Colby is playing it up to an extent, but I do think he's genuinely bigoted to some degree, but we pretty much all are, even if it's only operating at the superego level.

That said, I still love the fact that he can say such things uncensored, and I find his heel character to be very entertaining. Him and Werdum are both awesome for that matter.

Can't believe that filthy animal married her

Lmao. Who the fuck thinks they need to say "I'm married to a white guy" after that? What is this shit?
I'm Black I can explain.

There are some black people (Like me) who just try to be object and call a spade a spade. if you're racist you're racist. if you're not, you're not. It's hard to be object when making these accusations because African Americans, (Specifically millennials) Make this claim so much you actually have to remind people that you are not "reverse racist" It's the same as when a white guy says "I'm not racist, My best friend is black"

Just to mask an insecurity and not wanting to give people the wrong idea about where you're coming from with a statement. that's all. It shouldn't have to be said, but that's life.

Yes it is, it's a defined ethnicity and culture. Not everyone is either black or white. Look up the textbook definition of race you pathetic fool

Holy fuck

Our modern edumacation has TRULY failed.

lolol

Holy fuck

Our modern edumacation has TRULY failed.

lolol
It truly is unfortunate how dumb you are even though someone provided the literal definition for you. If spoon feeding you doesn't work then you are truly lost. Good luck, carry on.

He's not racist, he has a colored television

It truly is unfortunate how dumb you are even though someone provided the literal definition for you. If spoon feeding you doesn't work then you are truly lost. Good luck, carry on.

haha you actually THINK you're smart, that's the even FUNNIER part. wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back