Karyn Bryant: Colby's racist; I'm married to a white guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's important to bury people in semantics and completely ignore their point.

If you don't know the difference between racism and xenophobia, you have no point.

Do you really have to ask that question? That's what you think I said?

You asked when people think about Brazil, do they think about white people? So yes, I really have to ask that question, because it appears that you are unaware of how many white people live in Brazil. Go check the demographics for me, and let me know what you find.

You should not make light of racism in 'Amerikkka'. Every 2 seconds a black child somewhere is attacked by a cop and/or a white supremacist. They lurk behind every corner and underneath every bed.

You don't seem to care about the white people that have been killed by police.
You only seem to care about the blacks.
More whites get killed in those situations than blacks. Is that also "white supremacy"?

You don't seem to care about the white people that have been killed by police.
You only seem to care about the blacks.
More whites get killed in those situations than blacks. Is that also "white supremacy"?
e37.png

Merriam-Webster
1: any one of the groups that human beings can be divided into based on shared distinctive physical traits
2: a group of individuals who share a common culture or history
  • the English race
3: a major group of living things
  • the human race
Oxford:

A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
‘we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then’

A population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
‘people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct’

A group of people descended from a common ancestor.
‘a prince of the race of Solomon’

She is retarded, though. "I'm married to a white guy" lmao
I get that it's a dictionary definition and that the word is used colloquially in some instances like that, but the definition of racism doesn't apply to the use of "race" in that context. The defined pseudo-science of racism is very specifically the belief in genetic traits that indicate inferiority or superiority, not issues with certain ethnic cultures and learned behaviors. If Brazil had thousands, or even just a few hundred, years of shared genetics it would fall under the banner of racism, but Brazil in it's current form has only existed for a little over 120 years and has not had a lot of shared genetics between the different races there. They were originally just Portuguese, and then included the indigenous South Americans, followed by the freed black slaves. It's comparable to America, in the sense that people who hate Americans aren't considered "racist" because America is such a new and incredibly racially and ethnically diverse country that it doesn't have a long homogeneous' genetic history, but one where each racial and ethnic group tends to form enclaves.

It's not like Asian countries where they've existed for so damn long and have bred together for so long to be virtually indistinguishable; you cannot tell the difference between a Japanese person and a Zainichi Korean, who are ethnically descended from Koreans but have spent so much time in Japan that they're virtually the same at this point. The same goes for people living in the -stans and Middle Eastern nations.

Hell, in Brazil, light skinned and dark skinned Brazilians have had extreme problems and clashes over the years, and they're so split in that sense that they identify as 3 distinct racial groups; the whites, the Pardo (brown skinned) and black. All 3 share very different cultures. Racist pseudo-science wouldn't apply to a country like Brazil.

You asked when people think about Brazil, do they think about white people? So yes, I really have to ask that question, because it appears that you are unaware of how many white people live in Brazil. Go check the demographics for me, and let me know what you find.

You're assuming idiots know what the actual demographics are. Let me clue you in since you seem to fail to comprehend the idea being discussed. The avg person has preconceived generalizations about Brazil and they are not tied to demographics. Do you even stereotype?

You're dismissed. I'm not interested in helping you grasp the subject at hand.

Everytime I listen to Karyn on the desk. I think, another guy that has fights and is a pro has better insight into the fight game. And don't worry, Karyn. A lot of them can be the "pitch" guys better aswell. Not another predator sequal at this stage of her career.

You're assuming idiots know what the actual demographics are.

People who have been there know the demographics. People who haven't don't. People who think Brazil is a "race" clearly haven't been there, and clearly don't know.

Let me clue you in since you seem to fail to comprehend the idea being discussed. The avg person has preconceived generalizations about Brazil and they are not tied to demographics. Do you even stereotype?

So let me get this straight. You think Colby is racist because he called a majority white country animals because he thought they were non-white even though he was in Brazil at the time staring out into an audience full of white people?

Your logic is certainly unassailable.

You're dismissed.

From what, your house of stupidity? Thank you.

I'm not interested in helping you grasp the subject at hand.

You're not interested in trying to backpedal anymore? Thank you.

read the title as Colby Bryant

Kobe-Bryant-Regrets-Looking-Up.gif

Merriam-Webster
1: any one of the groups that human beings can be divided into based on shared distinctive physical traits
2: a group of individuals who share a common culture or history
  • the English race
3: a major group of living things
  • the human race
Oxford:

A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
‘we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then’

A population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
‘people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct’

A group of people descended from a common ancestor.
‘a prince of the race of Solomon’

She is retarded, though. "I'm married to a white guy" lmao
Pwned.

Can't believe this thread is still alive and kicking.

<Dana05>

I still like Karyn and wish her many happy years with her husband regardless of who he is. As for Covington,shut up and fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back