Karyn Bryant breaks her silence on Brendan Schaub

"I wasn't going to respond to it, but an anonymous fan asked me to, so I did ... listen to the whole podcast and give me clicks here --->"

lol Schaub should market "Brotein shakes"

He is a fucking idiot, but people who listen to him are the kind of people that would drink BROTEIN SHAKES

She's leading the discussion. It's not her job to analyze the fights. Every desk has someone filling in that role.
Thanks for the obvious.. yet reality is, they tend to have experience within the sport they are on the panel for. She came from the sports world as media, not as an athlete, etc etc.. which imo, I rather hear from, then some random who is basically a sherdogger with credentials.

Don't forget that Schaub and Callen had a messy breakup with FOX when they took control of Fighter and The Kid.

Fuck Schaub...

Big%2520Nog%2520vs%2520Schaub.gif

WAR BIG NUG!!!
nick diaz approves of this post

1FE4D2B0-6AF7-42AB-9BA4-032084C86122-e1486967128817.jpg

lol Schaub should market "Brotein shakes"

He is a fucking idiot, but people who listen to him are the kind of people that would drink BROTEIN SHAKES

I always thought he was a douche on the TUF season he was on. Absolute tool.

Thanks for the obvious.. yet reality is, they tend to have experience within the sport they are on the panel for. She came from the sports world as media, not as an athlete, etc etc.. which imo, I rather hear from, then some random who is basically a sherdogger with credentials.

That's not true. You're confusing the role of lead host with the other analysts. Lead host is always a non-athlete. The guys doing it before Bryant were Jay Glazer and Curt Menefee. They know less about the sport than she does. They don't need to because its not their job to break down fights. Its their job to lead the discussion and let the analysts talk.

Last edited:
99% of roster is white
99% of fans are white
panel is 100% black

hmm

What?

Don't forget that Schaub and Callen had a messy breakup with FOX when they took control of Fighter and The Kid.

That’s what this is actually about. I think Shaub is still a little bit salty.

And usually when Shaub hops on his little anti PC culture soap box he has Callen there to help him make sense.

This was just terrible.

99% of roster is white
99% of fans are white
panel is 100% black

hmm

And your username is yellow. hmmm

(99% of the roster is not white, by the way. If you want to BET MONEY, then respond, and we can do the math after you escrow your bet)

Fuck the Closet Racists on Sherdog.... at least have the balls to be proud to be Openly Racist.

but usually Racist are cowards anyway.. so it makes sense.

I was with Schaub until I heard the clip? Wtf Brenden?

Schaub is a loser and a douche bag..but... Karyn Bryant....she is horrible, fake,smiling ..Wikipedia knowledge about fighting. terrible analysis..She makes Mike Goldberg look mauro ranallo...her constant .boot licking annoys me..that's not empowerment...but everybody loves a kiss ass.. i guess my dic_K isn't going to suck it self..

I thought we lived in the quota era, where everything has to be equally represented?

Shouldn't the panel be 63% white, 13% black, 20% Hispanic, and 4% Asian?
No love for us Native Americans?

The Schaub just boosted her podcast ratings.

I liked you better in the Predator when you didn't talk..Karen.

Back