Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jodie Esquibel

I miss classic The Rock. The rock now is just boring, macho tough, and when he is trying to be funny, it's not good funny, it's bad funny.

Natural charisma tends to fade away when you can wipe your ass with $100s. Why? You don't need to pander to anyone, lol

Man, KK is just boxing up Esquibel there.

I feel bad for Jodie. She's obviously tough, but KK is miles above her skill wise.

I applaud KK for putting pressure on an overmatched fighter and just not coasting.

Uhoh she's blowing her nose, hopefully it's not hurt or her eye's going to swell up like an Eddie Alvarez balloon.

i had that a couple of months ago. orbital blowout fracture. eye was swollen shut 15 mins after blowing my nose.

Cant see any weapons from Jodie in this fight.. zero.

How is Jodie actually planning to win this fight?
By fighting like this.

CoordinatedGrandFossa.gif

Ok Jodi.

You're six inches shorter with a negative wingspan. We're gonna want to stay on the outside and under no circumstances should you attempt a takedown. Go get her!

KK needs to learn to cut off the cage better. She's got all the makings of a good pressure fighter, except how she follows people around.

She's Diazing Esquibel right now and winning, though.

How did Jodie get this fight? She's unranked, 5'1 and fights at atomweight. She's easily getting picked apart.

it was meant to be Moroz but Maryna bottled it (which is funny considering last time she was in Poland she was calling out Joanna)

So Jodie got the gig Moroz didnt want

Landing a 10 punch combo and no one getting hurt at all... it's either Paulie or women MMA.

nope. on to round 3.

This is starting to look like Grasso vs Esquibel, just without the blood, unfortunately.

Karolina's lighting her up but is pushing her punches in alot of these flurries.

Back