Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jodie Esquibel

Sparring session for Karolina. Just shows how good she is. I can't see anyone other than Gadelha and Joanna giving her problems.

Rose gave her problems and Andrade might rape her.

This Mercedes commercial reminds me of the borderlands telltale game.

UMWhU5V.gif
What is Joanna doing?

This is like the female version of that Rockhold gif where he wonders how to make gang signs.

14+ minutes of stand up.

<mma3>

Hopefully Karolina's management knows better and will duck the Jessica Andrade fight.

I wouldn't hate it if she took that fight. KK isn't getting any younger, and chances at big fights like that won't come along that often. KK has a style where she could try to do what Angela hill did, but better. Who knows.

That said, I'd rather KK vs. the winner of Herrig vs. casey. They might even book her against Grasso.

I've been saying it for a while, in the lighter weight WMMA divisions, output and cardio are two of the most important attributes because of the general dearth of one punch fight ending power. Luckily for KK, that's two of her strongest attributes. Still, I wish she'd learn to cut off the cage better.

If she was quicker and hit a little harder, she’d be right up there with Joanna. Joanna makes everybody look like they’re in slow mo, she’s that much quicker than them. I guess she’s just better than basically everybody athletically speaking. Not the most powerful but very quick and just has great striking, proper technique with everything she does. She doesn’t throw arm punches like most WMMA fighters do (some will probably disagree with that because she doesn’t have crazy power, meaning they don’t know the difference), and she really does have one of the best jabs in the sport right now.

Karolina is a very good fighter and striker in her own right, but her LHK sucks, she definitely does need to cut opponents off better instead of just moving straight forward, and needs to stop throwing so many arm punches in her combinations. Her first 2 or 3 punches will be fine but then once her opponent starts moving away and she follows with punches, she starts doing weak arm punches. The reason why is obvious (not planting feet, hard for some to do while having to move forward that quickly), but she can learn. She’s damn good in the clinch with her knees that’s for sure. Gotta fix that LHK.

I'd do her even all beaten up like that even before she hits the showers, I'm that guy....
Dude!
Pick up your girl up when she is in the middle of some sweaty work at home.
Lick her up and smell her a lot!!
Is the best fuck you will ever have!!!
<Moves><45><45>

If she was quicker and hit a little harder, she’d be right up there with Joanna. Joanna makes everybody look like they’re in slow mo, she’s that much quicker than them. I guess she’s just better than basically everybody athletically speaking. Not the most powerful but very quick and just has great striking, proper technique with everything she does. She doesn’t throw arm punches like most WMMA fighters do (some will probably disagree with that because she doesn’t have crazy power, meaning they don’t know the difference), and she really does have one of the best jabs in the sport right now.

Karolina is a very good fighter and striker in her own right, but her LHK sucks, she definitely does need to cut opponents off better instead of just moving straight forward, and needs to stop throwing so many arm punches in her combinations. Her first 2 or 3 punches will be fine but then once her opponent starts moving away and she follows with punches, she starts doing weak arm punches. The reason why is obvious (not planting feet, hard for some to do while having to move forward that quickly), but she can learn. She’s damn good in the clinch with her knees that’s for sure. Gotta fix that LHK.

Those arm punches are typically when she's shifting, which she clearly hasn't mastered, but she is effective with it. She definitely has work to do.

Dude!
Pick up your girl up when she is in the middle of some sweaty work at home.
Lick her up and smell her a lot!!
Is the best fuck you will ever have!!!
<Moves><45><45>

1XC2w0Y.gif
My man @Oooxente knows how to dirty box...

Back