Karolina Kowalkiewicz Vs Jodie Esquibel @ UFC Fight Night Poland (Polish brahs gtfih!)

As far as I can tell Jodie Esquibel is not a push
over by any means despite being short and having
to adjust for much bigger opponents.

giphy.gif
Warsaw 5.5

I too am disappointed in Moroz. With the right amount of PR and athletic development, she could have catapulted off her surprise (at the time) win over Calderwood and into the top (as the division wasn't /still isn't that deep, and is in need of storylines). Instead, she is 3-2 with often lackluster performances, and not really showing the hands that her boxing pedigree lets us believe she posseses.
That Danielle Taylor fight is a stain I doubt she can wash off.

WAR ESQUIBEL!!!

Time to defeat one of the most perpetually overrated fighters of all time, Karolina Kelkjwaojfsadfjz.

020_Jodie_Esquibel.jpg

KK will win, and Mamut will then challenge Coconut and Jasmine for UFC puppy weight championship.. lol

KK will win, and Mamut will then challenge Coconut and Jasmine for UFC puppy weight championship.. lol

LOL ...... that extinct pachyderm has no chance against the Maltese terrors

gotta give karolina a bounceback in poland against someone we've never heard of.

was pretty crazy how claudia just ran through her like a bag of shit.

This match-up is discussed from 28:50 to 35:30

should be an easy win for KK but Jodie is a fun fighter.

Im told it was meant to be KK v Maryna Moroz, contracts all ready and then Moroz pulled out ,not for the first time bottling out of fight..

I heard it was supposed to be Waterson vs KK at one point also. Karolina herself said multiple opponents dropped out. Back in mid-August, Michelle was very excited about a fight she had accepted and she never accepts fights unless her whole team has approved it. I suspect the UFC changed it's plans when they saw a chance to put Torres vs. Waterson on a USA card. Wouldn't be the first time they've done that sort of thing.

Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jodie Esquibel - Media Day Face-Off - (UFC Fight Night 118)

Back