Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Felice Herrig In The Works For UFC 223 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Herrig is the chick who thinks she's hot but isn't really

Karolina is the chick who doesn't think she's hot but is

Same goes for their fighting ability. Herrig is loud and mediocre, Karolina is quiet and better than she appears

She's fought a bunch of better grapplers than Felice and better wrestlers too.Besides the obvious one's she's beat Randa Markos who smoked Felice in the first round on the ground.With that said Felice has looked better lately.
Well recently Felice just beat 2 opponents that recently beat Randa so I wouldn't mind seeing Felice vs Randa in the future. I'm sure the result would be a victory for Felice since it doesn't seem like Markos has really improved at all the last couple of years. I still think if Felice gets it to the ground she wins as I'm not sure who you mean by better grapplers besides Claudia who she lost to in the first round. If it stays standing I would give the edge to Karolina, but not by much. Felice has been the underdog the last 3 or 4 fights, and the UFC has been trying to use her to promote her opponents but she keeps spoiling the party.

Well recently Felice just beat 2 opponents that recently beat Randa so I wouldn't mind seeing Felice vs Randa in the future. I'm sure the result would be a victory for Felice since it doesn't seem like Markos has really improved at all the last couple of years. I still think if Felice gets it to the ground she wins as I'm not sure who you mean by better grapplers besides Claudia who she lost to in the first round. If it stays standing I would give the edge to Karolina, but not by much. Felice has been the underdog the last 3 or 4 fights, and the UFC has been trying to use her to promote her opponents but she keeps spoiling the party.

Who has Karolina fought that's a better grappler?Try Claudia Gahelha,Rose Namajunas,Mizuki Inoue and the girl that already smoked her on the ground in the first round Ronda Markos to name a few.

UFC has been trying to use her to promote her opponents but she keeps spoiling the party.

Oh really?She has one real upset win vs Grasso,every other win in her career was about even odds (or huge favorite)with the highest one being +130 but she keeps having these big upsets and spoiling the party?Lol,one upset win.

You're SURE felice would beat Randa now?How could you be sure,that's a tough fight to pick and stylistically favors Randa and her wrestling the same way fricken PVZ womenhandled her but oh yeah she's improved soooo much lol.Are you sure she'd beat PVZ now too?I bet you are.Ok you obviously have a hard on for this girl,take care.

KK's output and pace will be the difference here.

mizuki, randa, and rose are all better grapplers than felice.

Tough test for Felice Herrig, who is putting together the best streak of her UFC career. I think her momentum gets halted here.

Who wins?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

If anything happens to the co-main one of these girls will fight for a belt, real or interim

Who has Karolina fought that's a better grappler?Try Claudia Gahelha,Rose Namajunas,Mizuki Inoue and the girl that already smoked her on the ground in the first round Ronda Markos to name a few.

Oh really?She has one real upset win vs Grasso,every other win in her career was about even odds (or huge favorite)with the highest one being +130 but she keeps having these big upsets and spoiling the party?Lol,one upset win.

You're SURE felice would beat Randa now?How could you be sure,that's a tough fight to pick and stylistically favors Randa and her wrestling the same way fricken PVZ womenhandled her but oh yeah she's improved soooo much lol.Are you sure she'd beat PVZ now too?I bet you are.Ok you obviously have a hard on for this girl,take care.
Cut up your man card just for using the PC stled word "womanhandled."

<{clintugh}>

When it comes to the question "can so and so beat Randa Markos" all you really need to figure out the answer is then ask yourself "is Markos coming off a win or a loss?"

I'll be rooting for KK
I'll fap no matter who wins though

Back