Karolina Kowalkiewicz Hopes Joanna Jedrzejczyk Loses: 'I Like Rose More'

Glad I have more important things in my life than giving a shit about wmma and who says what all I know is there is gonna be alot of butthurt incels when Rose loses lol

Yet you still find time to post about it. Makes sense.

“It’s tough to say, but I think Rose will keep the belt, Personally, I really like Rose, I really value her, not only as an athlete but as a person. People will hate me for not crossing fingers for my countrywoman, but let’s not lie to ourselves.

“Joanna is insulting me in every possible interview. I’m not going to say that I cross my fingers for her just because she’s my countrywoman. I won’t cross my fingers for her. I like Rose more. I think Joanna is just a bad person.”

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...pes-joanna-jedrzejczyk-loses-i-like-rose-more
(sigh)....Karolina...

giphy.gif

Joanna seems like a weirdo.
I get a kick out of people who think she is attractive.
Yikes!

How dumb do you have to be to not get that it's a joke ....??.... WOW !

<FookIsThatGuy>

At least you posted a gif this time. No one wants to see "insert Conor saying who da fook is that". Post the gif or gtfo.

Joanna is from my wife's city Olsztyn and I've been there many times. I was a fan, because of her club, where Khalidov trained. I was so happy when she won the title. But, I watched like everybody else as she decided that smack talk was the money maker (which is largely is) but forgot that in fact for WMMA, it was actually her skills that got her followers, not really the cringe smack talk she started getting further in to.

When Rose finished her, my wife said that she deserved it. Even a proud Polishwoman was pissed off with her stupidity. An act or not, Joanna became so immersed in her own aura that she didn't know what to do once it didn't work and I think that her own fight approach against Rose was full of doubt once the cage closed.

I believe that Joanna is still (by a decent margin) the best fighter but if she doesn't separate that trash talk from her self belief, then she'll fall again, maybe a little further and we'll have a pillow over the face when she's at the airport.

Travis - do you need a second wife?

So like 3-4 months ago, not "in every possible interview". KK is nuts.
You're drinking the haterade. Joanna has crapped on Karolina for years now. So she exaggerated a little. Hardly makes someone nuts.

You're drinking the haterade. Joanna has crapped on Karolina for years now. So she exaggerated a little. Hardly makes someone nuts.

I disagree. Here you go they are both on video from 2015, it started affair about Kowalkiewcz talking some stupid shit about some people from mma comminity, Jedrzejczyk saying something at the end of video:

Here you got video from 2016:

Bad blood af.

So how many years she crapped on Karolina? She didn't exaggerated here. It's called lie. And it should be pointed out.
She is actually mess in this interview talking like she doesn't like Jedrzejczyk, and want Rose to win, but at the end she wishes Joanna all the best.
Prior UFC 205, her only loss was Jedrzejczyk in amataur competition, and she was beaten as pro first time by Jedrzejczyk, so yes she is not biased.

Like Karolina more now.

That's legit af reasoning.

nice to see a fighter reppin someone based on likeness and not heritage
Karolina seems like a very genuine person

I disagree. Here you go they are both on video from 2015, it started affair about Kowalkiewcz talking some stupid shit about some people from mma comminity, Jedrzejczyk saying something at the end of video:

Here you got video from 2016:

Bad blood af.

So how many years she crapped on Karolina? She didn't exaggerated here. It's called lie. And it should be pointed out.
She is actually mess in this interview talking like she doesn't like Jedrzejczyk, and want Rose to win, but at the end she wishes Joanna all the best.
Prior UFC 205, her only loss was Jedrzejczyk in amataur competition, and she was beaten as pro first time by Jedrzejczyk, so yes she is not biased.

I can tell you're either a JoJed nuthugger, or just a true Karolina hater, because if anyone's nuts, it's you. Read any interview with Jojed where Karolina's name is mentioned, and JoJed has never had anything nice to say. She either avoided the talk or trashed Karolina for years leading up to the fight, and after. You're calling Karolina a liar, but you're straight up denying reality.

I can tell you're either a JoJed nuthugger, or just a true Karolina hater, because if anyone's nuts, it's you. Read any interview with Jojed where Karolina's name is mentioned, and JoJed has never had anything nice to say. She either avoided the talk or trashed Karolina for years leading up to the fight, and after. You're calling Karolina a liar, but you're straight up denying reality.

Mate Karolina said "Joanna is insulting me in every possible interview" ("not every interview Kowalkiewicz is mentioned") so last time she insulted her 3 or months ago? Yes? Since then she made like dozens of interwiews, never mentioned Kowalkiewcz? Right? So how the hell one interview in last 40-50 interviews is "every possible interview". It's lie. Simple as that. I like that she is honest she doesn't like her, but maybe stay near facts with statements.
What "years leading to fight" wth are you talking about? Already posted video from 2016 and they were in good relations? Right. So about what "years" are you talking about?

Mate Karolina said "Joanna is insulting me in every possible interview" ("not every interview Kowalkiewicz is mentioned") so last time she insulted her 3 or months ago? Yes? Since then she made like dozens of interwiews, never mentioned Kowalkiewcz? Right? So how the hell one interview in last 40-50 interviews is "every possible interview". It's lie. Simple as that. I like that she is honest she doesn't like her, but maybe stay near facts with statements.
What "years leading to fight" wth are you talking about? Already posted video from 2016 and they were in good relations? Right. So about what "years" are you talking about?
You're nuts. It's obvious now. Not wasting anymore time with such a crazy nit picker who chooses to ignore so much negative history between the two.

Funny thing is, she sided with Joanna in the last fight, out of patriotism.

Back