Karolina Kowalkiewicz Hopes Joanna Jedrzejczyk Loses: 'I Like Rose More'

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“It’s tough to say, but I think Rose will keep the belt, Personally, I really like Rose, I really value her, not only as an athlete but as a person. People will hate me for not crossing fingers for my countrywoman, but let’s not lie to ourselves.

“Joanna is insulting me in every possible interview. I’m not going to say that I cross my fingers for her just because she’s my countrywoman. I won’t cross my fingers for her. I like Rose more. I think Joanna is just a bad person.”

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...pes-joanna-jedrzejczyk-loses-i-like-rose-more

Don’t blame KK at all.

Isn’t she the one Joanna used that “ I’m going to cut you bitch “ or whatever for. Or was that Claudia ?

Dunno. But, she was rude to KK, for sure.

I love watching Joanna fight, but that chick is nuts. Hypocrite bully.

This is why I don't respect most "MMA Fighters make fight picks" videos. The fighter's analysis is often based on emotion, "I like fighter A, it will make me happy if he/she wins, so she id going to win."

Bullshit. LOL

Megan Anderson is pretty good at making fight picks. She watches the fights and gives her opinion based on the record and the tape. I prefer this type of analysis over the "I want fighter A to win because I like him or her' nonsense.

“It’s tough to say, but I think Rose will keep the belt, Personally, I really like Rose, I really value her, not only as an athlete but as a person. People will hate me for not crossing fingers for my countrywoman, but let’s not lie to ourselves.

“Joanna is insulting me in every possible interview. I’m not going to say that I cross my fingers for her just because she’s my countrywoman. I won’t cross my fingers for her. I like Rose more. I think Joanna is just a bad person.”

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...pes-joanna-jedrzejczyk-loses-i-like-rose-more

Welcome to the club!

Joanna's hype persona is 100% fake ..but as I always say: she is choosing to be that character, and that says something about her too. I'm with Kowalkiewicz on this one.

Of course she wants Rose to win, that's her best road to winning the belt.

Insert gif of Morgan Freeman saying " She's right you know ! "

Love Joanna and Karolina, dislike Rose.

She lost twice to Joanna, how surprising, Joanna is in her head and always will be.

“Joanna is insulting me in every possible interview. I’m not going to say that I cross my fingers for her just because she’s my countrywoman. I won’t cross my fingers for her. I like Rose more. I think Joanna is just a bad person.

I don't remeber when last time Joanna mentioned Kowalkiewicz in interview. Karolina is nuts.

Glad I have more important things in my life than giving a shit about wmma and who says what all I know is there is gonna be alot of butthurt incels when Rose loses lol

How fucking lazy do you have to be to post this instead of the gif? If I could give you a dislike I would.

How dumb do you have to be to not get that it's a joke ....??.... WOW !

<FookIsThatGuy>

Holm / Joanna would accept 1 cuddle from McGoat over the fanboy adoration.

Back