Karolina is a cutie that can fight :)

#3 ranked contender fought an unranked opponent?

Please tell me her opponent was a late replacement

Nah, she's coming off of two losses and the rest of the top ten were busy/booked. I found it to be weird, too.

She called out Andrade...........We'll see how that goes.

Nah, she's coming off of two losses and the rest of the top ten were busy/booked. I found it to be weird, too.

She called out Andrade...........We'll see how that goes.

That's not going to end well for Karolina.

She's game, I'll give her that. A lot of people ducked Claudia but Karolina stepped up and she has shown character to call out Andrade however... Jessica Andrade will maul her.

That's not going to end well for Karolina.

She's game, I'll give her that. A lot of people ducked Claudia but Karolina stepped up and she has shown character to call out Andrade however... Jessica Andrade will maul her.

Andrade would be the favorite for sure, but Karolina can get on her bicycle all night. I'm not saying Karolina will win, but she's more than capable of sticking and moving, and from what we've seen from Andrade, she will just follow fighters around all night without using lateral movement to cut them off. Karolina may as well take the fight. She's like 32 and big fights like that won't come around every day.

Claudia looks better than Karolina. Stop holding bitterness deep within your bum soul.

Claudia-Gadelha-WINS.png

Gadelha-wins.png

Cx6N4ozWIAAjCqu.jpg:large

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-fight-night-87-video.jpg

Kowalkiewicz-wins.png

rtrmadp_brazil-ufc_891639736_rc14f33508d0_2017-06-04t041316zjpg-js328924388.jpg

I like Claudia, but Karolina has her beat (and im brazilian). KK would be a ten if she had a prettier nose ;) Still with that nose, Karolina is still at least a 8 to me, probably a 9.

Back