Karo Parisyan on Nick Diaz, GSP, Matt Serra and choice words for...

Karo was a beast injuries led to addiction. Guy was tough as shit. I grappled with him in 2004 he was on another level. I had just gotten 3rd stripe on purple belt, had grappled lots of brown's and black belts and he was the best I'd rolled with by far at that time
I believe it. He gave Nick a hard time.

I believe it. He gave Nick a hard time.
Yeah he won split decision. Crazy part is he asked us to go out partying with him that night. Guy could been a champion if he took it to next level. Cardio was his issue

Top-27-bro-meme-1.jpg

Yeah he won split decision. Crazy part is he asked us to go out partying with him that night. Guy could been a champion if he took it to next level. Cardio was his issue
Yeah he was a lot of wasted talent. I think eventually the onslaught of wrestlers we have today would have ruined him but he could have gone much further. People try to use him as an example of Judo being equal to BJJ on the mat but that couldn't be further from the truth. He's as much a submission wrestler as a Judoka. Or was

Not in the UFC, maybe a regional promotion.

Karo lost twice to Sherk, no way was he beating Hughes (or as we saw, GSP). At best you could make a case that he was as good as Diego (who beat him and has a better record against better competition).

I wouldn't go so far as to call him the Armenian Rousey, but I might think it.
Good wrestlers are a pain in the ass for a judoka. I speak from experience

Lol @ trying to claim GSP as Armenian

Lol @ Karo like always

Feel bad for the guy

Has nothing to show for his ufc career — broke — this is a really sad desperate effort to try to make some money off what’s remaining of his fame

Karo is a legend in this sport bro. He had some of thr best throws we'v ever seen. Showed how judo is applicable in MMA.

His striking was also some of the worst ever seen

Everyone commenting in this thread without saying “bro” should be yellow carded and receive severe backlash.

That’s shit is unacceptable bro.

Karo vs Diego still one of the best fights i ever saw, was always fun watching him.

I remember everyone in the pizza shop I was in going OH SHIT!!! When he threw Diego in that match. Feels like it was yesterday.

Back