Karma in the UFC...

Karma is coming for Santiago Scissorhands on Dec 16th

Josh Koscheck going on a 6 fight losing streak and getting brutally finished every time was kinda karma for being mean to Chris Leben

giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ef7wfGUD1ONzy/giphy.gif

“Wiedman is not worthy”

Gets KTFO and his leg snapped in half

It was karma when Nate choked out Conor. Then Conor complained that Nate won because he was the bigger man, ignoring that he himself has hyped up all of his fights in FW by saying that he will win because he is the bigger man.
97CE7F35-215F-4A8B-9DCD-8E21780E6C16.gif
Very nice point

Karma is when bisping is yelling at mayhem and falling down after that

“Gets his career ended”
View attachment 289089

both had their career ended as top fighters. Neither are the same after those fights. I mean ofc they're still fighting they're just not title relevant anymore. Weidman was damn near ona one way trip to bellator if he didnt get that win over Kelvin

Last edited:
Karma is weidman trying to get Moose disqualified by pretending to not remember the month only to be tkod. Such a bitch move

both had their career ended as top fighters. Neither are the same after those fights. I mean ofc they're still fighting they're just not title relevant anymore. Weidman was damn near ona one way trip to bellator if he didnt get that win over Kelvin
riiiiiiiiight, cause Weidman wouldn't smoke most of the MW's outside the top 10 :rolleyes:

riiiiiiiiight, cause Weidman wouldn't smoke most of the MW's outside the top 10 :rolleyes:

im sure weidman can still beat a ton of bums lol but a 4 fight loss streak all by KO is almost always walking papers with UFC

Karma is Ronda gettin KTFO after not touching gloves

People who use the word "Karma" without knowing the ACTUAL origin of the word in combination with thinking that there is a "balance" in the universe are in a word...........................................dumb.

Very very dumb.

As if Person A knows the cosmic meaning about their life and the life of others as it pertains to "good" and "bad" on this puny blue spec among infinite other specs of more significance...

What if Person B steals from Whole Foods in order to give it to homeless vets on the street... See what I mean? Anyway. I am certainly maundering.

Person B stole from a corporation to give food to a guy who fought for corporations?

People who use the word "Karma" without knowing the ACTUAL origin of the word in combination with thinking that there is a "balance" in the universe are in a word...........................................dumb.

Very very dumb.

As if Person A knows the cosmic meaning about their life and the life of others as it pertains to "good" and "bad" on this puny blue spec among infinite other specs of more significance...

What if Person B steals from Whole Foods in order to give it to homeless vets on the street... See what I mean? Anyway. I am certainly maundering.

You sound like a dude who gets way too touchy feely with his guy friends after a couple beers.

Karma is Ronda Rousey crying after doing her whole "don't cry" thing.
This. Rousey did her while don't cry thing and her do nothing bitch thing ........... then cries an becomes a do nothing bitch.

Back