Reaction score
Don't you love it?

goMxv8

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino.gif

Don't you love it?

goMxv8

This is not karma.
Both fights were fought fair and square.

Karma is Travis Browne being unable to win the fight after f**king up Mitrione's eye with pokes...

This is not karma.
Both fights were fought fair and square.

Karma is Travis Browne being unable to win the fight after f**king up Mitrione's eye with pokes...
TRT isn't fair

Karma is Ronda Rousey crying after doing her whole "don't cry" thing.

Don't you love it?

goMxv8

People who use the word "Karma" without knowing the ACTUAL origin of the word in combination with thinking that there is a "balance" in the universe are in a word...........................................dumb.

Very very dumb.

As if Person A knows the cosmic meaning about their life and the life of others as it pertains to "good" and "bad" on this puny blue spec among infinite other specs of more significance...

What if Person B steals from Whole Foods in order to give it to homeless vets on the street... See what I mean? Anyway. I am certainly maundering.

Last edited:
Karma is Bisping ducking contenders and losing to GSP.

Karma is bigger perhaps, than individual fighters. "Evenness" and balance happen. Karma may be WME losing ratings because of the shell game they are playing with belts, "money fights", and promoting "stars" at the expense of legitimate competition.

It used to be cool. Kind of an "alt" vibe was attached to it. People learned MMA crossover techniques were VERY effective vs traditional one-dimensional combat sports. It was interesting and violent and raw. Now it's a business. UFC still the best but *damn* it DOES feel watered down.

WME needs to do something. The UFC's appeal came from its roots as the "As Real as it Gets" promotion. That slogan and vibe are both pretty much gone. They may be banking on being able to attract more "casual" fans than "Hardcore" fans to pay the bills, but their stock is going down at the moment. That is "Entertainment" Karma.

Karma is that a word that in my opinion is in the same category as luck?, nevermid I know the answer

It was karma when Nate choked out Conor. Then Conor complained that Nate won because he was the bigger man, ignoring that he himself has hyped up all of his fights in FW by saying that he will win because he is the bigger man.

giphy.gif

ends a great fighters career

55ec47cb0723f435416fe91bb621ee21.gif

gets his career ended in brutal fashion.

the silva curse....oooowweeeooo

Back