karma doesnt exist

90three

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you can be the biggest POS ever and still suffer no consequences:

-dan bilzerian survives multiple heart attacks and becomes millionaire surrounded by women
-Trump becomes president
-Castro lives to his 90s
-Picasso cheats on all of his Gf's and wives leading to one of them committing suicide and lives to nearly 100 with all of his wealth
-Floyd may weather beats wife, disrespects all his opponents and never loses or goes broke
-Dana White maintains wealth while nice fighters go broke
-McGregor KOs Aldo in 13 seconds and makes him cry after treating him like shit and disrespecting him, becomes a millionaire and just gets richer despite his mistakes.
-Bruce Jenner kills a chick then becomes Hero and woman of the year for transitioning.

Spoken like a guy who knows hes done stuff hes going to pay for

It kind of speaks to how egregiously people hyperbolize these days when Trump is given as the example of ascending to power violating karma, as opposed to Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, etc.

I mean, he screwed up the USFL but come on...

Karma does exist.

And it's a MAN, BABY!

I believe in it. But maybe it's just because I get satisfaction out of being a better person. Maybe its not the same for others

It exists for me. Every time I do a good deed a get something good done for me the same day. It's been really weird how fast the karma has come back to me.

It's just stuff people say to kids to get them to behave. In reality good shit happens to assholes all the time and bad shit happens to good guys!

The things we do and the intent behind them is our karma. It’s not a cosmic justice system, it’s about breaking free of destructive thoughts and behaviours and understanding yourself and your intentions.

It kind of speaks to how egregiously people hyperbolize these days when Trump is given as the example of ascending to power violating karma, as opposed to Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler, etc.

Literally Hitler = worse than actual Hitler

you can be the biggest POS ever and still suffer no consequences:

-dan bilzerian survives multiple heart attacks and becomes millionaire surrounded by women
-Trump becomes president
-Castro lives to his 90s
-Picasso cheats on all of his Gf's and wives leading to one of them committing suicide and lives to nearly 100 with all of his wealth
-Floyd may weather beats wife, disrespects all his opponents and never loses or goes broke
-Dana White maintains wealth while nice fighters go broke
-McGregor KOs Aldo in 13 seconds and makes him cry after treating him like shit and disrespecting him, becomes a millionaire and just gets richer despite his mistakes.
-Bruce Jenner kills a chick then becomes Hero and woman of the year for transitioning.

You just realized this now?

BTW, God also doesn't exist. We're all stuck on a mote of dust in the middle of fucking nowhere. Humanity's existence has no purpose, we're all going to die one day, the earth will be swallowed by the sun in a few billion years and the universe will reach heat death a few billion years after that. There's no right or wrong. Killing someone or helping someone are just rearranging atoms.

So just burn your bible tell your pastor to go fuck himself then go out and snort coke run red lights and cheat on your wife to your heart's content. You'll probably win the lottery.

Karma is my nocturnal alter ego. I have a costume and everything.

Karma determines your cycle of rebirth after death. It doesn’t affect you during this lifetime. Your OP means to say instant karma doesn’t exist, which comes from a Beatles song and not religion.

I dont know man. I think our standards have sunk pretty low when you gotta bring up guys like Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot to make our president seem acceptable. Also Trump admires strong man dictators so you are making a good point but at the same time Trump wants to be like the people you brought up.....

Back