Karate Hottie vs Thug Rose, who you got?

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I have a feeling Michelle Waterson will beat Rose, it wouldn't shock me if she submits her either. It'll be an entertaining scrap, but I get the sense MW is stronger than Rose, especially in the clinch and will get her down. I favor Waterson in the stand up as well.

Both are so attractive until they start talking. Any girl that can pull off a shaved head is undoubtedly good looking.

Rose looks like a prepubescent boy with that shaved dome.

Rose will stop Watersons hype train.

Rose has been working on her clinch work with Valentina Shevchenko (which was her weakness in the fight with KK). Good thing, since Waterson has fought in pro Thai boxing matches before. Rose has the better Boxing, so Michelle had better keep her on the outside with that side kick of hers.

I got MW. More experience, higher fight IQ, more heart.

Last edited:
Waterson by submission. Could be Fight of the Night!!!

I have a feeling Michelle Waterson will beat Rose, it wouldn't shock me if she submits her either. It'll be an entertaining scrap, but I get the sense MW is stronger than Rose, especially in the clinch and will get her down. I favor Waterson in the stand up as well.

You are 100% correct.

Michelle Waterson is basically a combination of Demian Maia and Wonderboy Thomson. She will beat Rose, beat Joanna and rule the division until she retires to become a movie star.

#warhottie

FSbLJDq.gif

Rose will stop Watersons hype train.

Don't see it happening, she was getting bullied in the clinch against KK. I think MW is stronger and has the better clinch game, Rose will get taken down by Waterson's wrestling and controlled with Waterson's on top.

At this point id say Waterson.

Rose has looked like a world beater against B-level fighters that were a good stylistic matchup for her, but Waterson has solid skills.

Rose seems very self aware in terms of what skills she needs to improve and seems to do it, and while waterson is still learning new things, she is probably closer to maintenance mode than rose is, in terms of evolving as a fighter.

That may be the deciding factor as well.

I concur. It will be a spirited match for sure. Ending with Rose sobbing in Pat's arms in defeat.

Pat's the one who does the sobbing in that relationship. I've never seen such a large man so in touch with his feelings.

Rose has looked like a world beater against B-level fighters that were a good stylistic matchup for her, but Waterson has solid skills.

Rose seems very self aware in terms of what skills she needs to improve and seems to do it, and while waterson is still learning new things, she is probably closer to maintenance mode than rose is, in terms of evolving as a fighter.

Not just that, which I would say is a great assessment of both women. But I also feel that MW is more mature and at a better place mentally, where I feel Rose's mental fortitude is very volatile, I get the impression her mindset is that of a teenager just evolving into womanhood.

Not just that, which I would say is a great assessment of both women. But I also feel that MW is more mature and at a better place mentally, where I feel Rose's mental fortitude is very volatile, I get the impression her mindset is that of a teenager just evolving into womanhood.

Absolutely.

We win...

I have to admit I was a bit harsh on her and Barry, calling out Duke Roufous. But they were right and I was wrong, Duke and Kushman are both pieces of excrement.

I've been pleasantly surprised with how much Waterson has improved her wrestling the past couple of years. Unusual for a veteran to grow that much.

After the Paige fight, Michelle said she was kinda disappointed the fight was so short, as she didn't get to show off most of the stuff she had been working on during the 1.5 year layoff. Then she admitted it was probably a positive as nobody could scout that stuff now.

I'm curious to see what new techniques she is talking about. With Michelle's comments about getting to the point where she can start re-incorporating some of her traditional martial arts, my guess is some crazy kicks of some sort.

Back