Karate blackbelts in MMA

How does camel taste?

like tobacco

camel_blue.jpg

^^^

645770dda6e7030c4073243f0f3b4367.jpg

Damn you guys are savages.

Like chicken, lamb or beef wasn't enough - you've now moved on to camels/horses - what's next?

^^^

Like chicken, lamb or beef wasn't enough - you've now moved on to camels/horses - what's next?
I eat wild boar and venison as often as I can get it. It's low in fat, rich in protein and absolutely delicious.

311b89d873407b1f5c764ac5b6162446.jpg

he's being brought along slowly, which is good for him imo.
Man I was disappointing in Page's last fight. Counter strikers in MMA need to get better at getting scared MT based fighters not to turtle up and stand there for 3 or 5 minutes.

Man I was disappointing in Page's last fight. Counter strikers in MMA need to get better at getting scared MT based fighters not to turtle up and stand there for 3 or 5 minutes.
"need to get better at getting scared"?
Not sure what you mean?

^^^

Not bragging but chicken, lamb and beef is quite a limited selection...

I've had horse, kangaroo, ostrich, crocodile, shark, deer, donkey, venison, wild boar, elk, pheasant, pigeon, squirrel, frogs, bison, buffalo, zebra, etc...

The only ones I haven't tried yet are camel, llama, snake and springbok.

I've had horse, kangaroo, ostrich, crocodile, shark, deer, donkey, venison, wild boar, elk, pheasant, pigeon, squirrel, frogs, bison, buffalo, zebra, etc...

Had to Google "springbok". :D It's an antelope bro.

Camel is the only one I haven't had in that list. Elk is very common in Northern Europe and ostrich is quite easy to get around here too. Just found an article saying camel is one of the healthiest red meats:
http://healthyfoods111111.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/camel-meat-healthier-than-red-meat.html

Really? Where I'm from it's pretty much chicken, beef, turkey and pork. I need to try more. What's your favorite of those?

How does camel taste?

Amazing. I had it on a burger and it was easily the best burger I've ever had. Savory but a little sweet and very tender. The kind of meat Trump would order well done with ketchup.

Had to Google "springbok". :D It's an antelope bro.

Yeah it is. You can buy its meat but I haven't had the chance to try. You can order it online on a lot of sites, this one for example: http://www.keziefoods.co.uk/Catalogue/Lean-Meats/Exotic-Meats
Check out the last row on that page.

Really? Where I'm from it's pretty much chicken, beef, turkey and pork. I need to try more. What's your favorite of those?

My favourites are definitely horse, kangaroo and ostrich. They're very tender and nice, almost like it melts in your mouth. Make sure you have them rare or medium rare.

Venison and bison are quite good too, but not as good IMO.

Wild boar and elk are "wild tasting" if you like stronger tasting meats, pretty nice too. I've had elk burgers and meat balls in Sweden it was good :)

don't forget the meat of man ;)

"need to get better at getting scared"?
Not sure what you mean?
hesitant MT guys who know their going to get peppered from the outside by counter strikers with better footwork and mobility. Analize how Conor baited Alverez with his superior positioning and movement. I consider Conor a TMA counter striker and Alverez an old school MT based movement guy. The MT doesn't have a consistent answer to moving forward against CS'rs.
That's why I think so many think Thompson v Woodley was such a snooze fest. I on the other hand saw it as a mental battle of whits between 2 guys who knew the other could KO him, trying to pick his openings with extreme care.

Think that explains my logic....

hesitant MT guys who know their going to get peppered from the outside by counter strikers with better footwork and mobility. Analize how Conor baited Alverez with his superior positioning and movement. I consider Conor a TMA counter striker and Alverez an old school MT based movement guy. The MT doesn't have a consistent answer to moving forward against CS'rs.
That's why I think so many think Thompson v Woodley was such a snooze fest. I on the other hand saw it as a mental battle of whits between 2 guys who knew the other could KO him, trying to pick his openings with extreme care.

Alvarez and Woodley are nothing like MT fighters though. They are wrestlers with some power in their hands that's it.

I didnt see it. Thats too bad it wasnt good. I wish we had more representatives of karate and tma in mma. I enjoyed the woodley thompson fight.

In what way are Alvarez or Woodley MT guys? They're wrestle boxers. McGregor is a boxer with TMA influence. Wonderboy would have a ton of problems with an actual MT based pressure fighter. He's gotten dropped multiple times (by Woodley and Ellenberger) under pressure, and always loses exchanges when the opponent walks him down.

TMA guys aren't superior to "MT" guys. You're really just listing guys who have huge experience gaps over their opponents in striking beating them with striking.

In what way are Alvarez or Woodley MT guys? They're wrestle boxers. McGregor is a boxer with TMA influence. Wonderboy would have a ton of problems with an actual MT based pressure fighter. He's gotten dropped multiple times (by Woodley and Ellenberger) under pressure, and always loses exchanges when the opponent walks him down.

TMA guys aren't superior to "MT" guys. You're really just listing guys who have huge experience gaps over their opponents in striking beating them with striking.
I think it is kind of generous to call woodley or alvarez "boxers." eddie does have some head movement. Their style looks to me like square dutch style without the kicks. I would call them wrestle punchers if anything. Thompson doesnt allways lose exchanges when people walk him down, he's made quite a few people walk into his kicks and punches. I can recall him doing it to hendricks,macdonald,whitaker, and ellenburger.

I think it is kind of generous to call woodley or alvarez "boxers." Their style looks to me like square dutch style without the kicks. I would call them wrestle punchers if anything. Thompson doesnt allways lose exchanges when people walk him down, he's made quite a few people walk into his kicks and punches. I can recall him doing it to hendricks,macdonald,whitaker, and ellenburger.

Alvarez is actually a good boxer, definitely not just a puncher. Woodley is a very prolific feinter and is very good at measuring distance. Also not just a puncher.

Yes he does. Walking a guy down does not mean running into his counters. He gets hit clean by everyone who cuts him off and forces him to trade in the pocket. Ellenberger and Woodley both dropped him that way, Rory won the 5th doing it, and Brown got the shit beat out of him but still wrestlefucked Thompson because he fought his way into the clinch. If you're tough and willing to keep pushing forward intelligently, Wonderboy is in trouble against you. He's mostly fought guys who weren't willing to do that consistently, but they all had success in spots. He's only really dangerous if you run straight into a counter, or if you wait on him at his range and let him pick his shots.

Back