Kanye West Kidnapped?

Kanye 2020 doesn't seem like a good idea now.

I'm voting for The Rock.

nwz6Dx.gif

It's either an illuminatti spiritual attack or the fact that any man living with a Kardashian eventually goes insane.
That one bball player went insane and almost OD'd.

I will pray fro Kanye.
Rob Kardashian has been slipping, Caitlyn is no longer Bruce yet is against gay marriage. All men that live with the Kardashian's will die young or go insane.

So it's well known by this point that Kanye has been "hospitalized" and at first I didn't think much of it. Kanye has been ranting and having problems with different people. So I thought 'well, Kanye really is going crazy this time'. But after reading some details about the story and considering all the events surrounding this I'm starting to think different.

So apparently his trainer called 911 and reported a "psychiatric emergency". When Kanye tried to resist the paramedics they handcuffed him to a gourney and sent him to the loony bin. Kim and Kris say he's just really tired and stressed and had a mental breakdown. Since when have we ever heard about the police or paramedics showing up to someone's house and basically arresting them because they are 'tired' and 'stressed'?

This comes on the heels of Kanye doing several high profile rants about JayZ, Beyonce, Google, Hillary, Obama, Drake, Mark Zuckerberg, the media, radio stations, ect. He has been calling out all of these people for lying to and fooling the masses. He also says he would have voted for Trump because it's a "new day". They immediately cancelled the rest of his tour and through him in the hospital against his will. Something doesn't add up here.

What do you guys think...did the Illuminati kidnap Kanye? His he off somewhere being reprogrammed?

The last time we've heard from Kanye and perhaps the last time we'll ever hear from the real Kanye...

Welcome to the Trump Train Kanye. Choo Choo!

Emperor Kanye 2020, getting the baffonery out the way really early.

Strong thread TCK, I share your concerns, we all need to talk about this.

Obviously Kardashian pussy is a culprit here but I'm concerned about Hillary's role in this. Hell hath no fury like a (demon) woman scorned after all and I genuinely fear for Kanye. Now that I think of it, I fear for us all.

Yeah, Kanye's too powerful and they (in the IDL sense) don't want him pulling the curtain back.

I know what happened to him, some real hip hop dude got hold of him...here's the audio!

I was actually just thinking about this the other day- honestly i figured it was just a spiritual battle going on and the demons were finally manifesting themselves.

The guy at one time was a Christian and spoke boldly about Christ- check out his song Jesus Walks.

I think this song was talking about the struggles he was facing at the time between choosing God and the satanic agenda of Hollywood. Unfortunatly it looks like he definitely chose the other agenda.

And Now he has become compleltey blasphemous and even going so far as to mock Christ, deny Him and trying to elevate himself as a god. Check out his latest album to see what i mean. I believe he fell into the occult of Hollywood and struggles with it. There's a rumor that these guys who make it big and give into the occult society of Hollywood have to sacrifice a loved one. It's rumored that Kanye sacrificed his mother- whether or not this is true, who knows? But i do find it interesting regarding that theory that Kanye admits to "sacrificing" his mother:

I think Kanye started out as a Christian and perhaps he's feeling guilt. Anyways as we've seen people who speak out against the "agenda" are often blackballed as "gone crazy" or get arrested for drugs or something. They will be blackballed from the industry and their money, fame, woman that they get for giving into the agenda is stripped when they speak out against the industry and replaced with shaming the individual and publicly embarrassing them or leaking out any dirt that they have on them to the media.

I think it's very possible that's what we're seeing now with Kanye. But it's never too late for Kanye to turn back to God just as the prodigal son and i hope for his sake i hope he does. He could be great testimony for Christians and God can use him to speak out against the agenda of Hollywood. For others who are facing the same battle check out DMX:

skip to 1 min 50 seconds for Kat williams too:

The details of his moms death are fishy.
The plastic surgeon who worked on his mother said he pleaded with Kanye, to let his mother stay in the hospital after she had her surgery. Kanye demanded that she be release to one of his relatives who was a certified nurse. Next thing you know, she is found dead at his relative’s house. Kanye has refused to go into detail about his mother’s death to this day. She just died, when she shouldn’t have. Kanye even admitted he had to sacrifice his mom for fame in a Magazine article.

Asked what he has sacrificed for his success, Kanye said, "My mom."

His mother, Donda West, an English professor-turned-manager, died at age 58 after suffering complications from plastic surgery at a Los Angeles-area hospital.

"If I had never moved to L.A. she'd be alive," Q quoted Kanye as saying. "I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears."

The last time we've heard from Kanye and perhaps the last time we'll ever hear from the real Kanye...

Poor fool. All those screaming fans, and Ye probably feels lonely as hell. I bet he wished to god he could turn back the clock and be a regular person instead of a star. I see tragedy coming Kanye's way.

Last edited:

Kanye has a long track record of acting irrationally. Context behind your post is idiotic and self serving.

Too bad he didn't get kidnapped by some 2000 foot Fjord in Scandinavia.

The kardashians can ruin any man. Hell they turned one into a real housewife of Orange County.

they're going to mk ultra his shit up. if he keeps speaking out they will blacklist him and destroy his image in the media and possibly end up killing him.

Taylor Swift had him kidnapped -- she didn't even let him finish what he was doing.

Back