Kanye West has been red pilled

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

I know this is some high logic, but I'll spell it out for you. I can recognize someone as being a racist AND not talk about, or be obsessed with racism all the time. Fucking crazy, riiiight?!
I agree, but what about what the guy says makes him racist? BTW, still mad respect for your civil disobedience the last time we had that exchange if even that story is half way true.

The idea that he takes pleasure from the supposed distress of an entire group, I think that is obvious racism. He's Uncle Ruckus'ing it up in here.

Dolt?
moran.0.jpg

You just called a black man racist against blacks - oh and you're white.

You chucklefucks, always so foolish. I bet you're one of the "This is bullshit, whites can't even talk about race anymore!" fantasy twats, and I also bet you don't see the irony in your post. Good job, Mr. Wowimacunt.

You chucklefucks, always so foolish. I bet you're one of the "This is bullshit, whites can't even talk about race anymore!" fantasy twats, and I also bet you don't see the irony in your post. Good job, Mr. Wowimacunt.

White people do talk about race but with the way things are now, we can only talk about it amongst ourselves which leads to further division. Much like many companies simply aren't hiring women anymore because of metoo, a lot of white people are learning it's easier to just stick to ourselves.

This is the opposite of the stated goals of progressives. There needs to be a way for white men to be able to have a voice without feminists and militant minorities losing their shit the entire time and reminding us it's easier to just exclude them.

The dream that progressives seem to have that white men will just act as their doormats from now on is not going to happen. Expectations need to be adjusted.

White people do talk about race but with the way things are now, we can only talk about it amongst ourselves which leads to further division. Much like many companies simply aren't hiring women anymore because of metoo, a lot of white people are learning it's easier to just stick to ourselves.

This is the opposite of the stated goals of progressives. There needs to be a way for white men to be able to have a voice without feminists and militant minorities losing their shit the entire time and reminding us it's easier to just exclude them.

The dream that progressives seem to have that white men will just act as their doormats from now on is not going to happen. Expectations need to be adjusted.

Agreed. People need to stop being so narcissistic and solipsistic, and slow their rolls on this shit, to be honest. We don't need cunts like the CummedonKid being racist cunts for no reason, however.

Kayne is worth like 250 million OFC he's gonna like Trump. Rich people liking rich people. News at 11.

S9JNLKO.png

Saw this on other forums but not sure if its real of fake.

but apparently they are using more fearmonger brainwashing because that guy in the middle is Lyor Cohen a Jewish man, yet now he is doing the white power hand sign?

sweet we got another black guy. as a great man once said......"excellent" *twidles thumbs*

I don't know any white people who feel the need to stick to themselves.

Also, not hiring women is illegal. Do you have any evidence that is occurring?

S9JNLKO.png

Saw this on other forums but not sure if its real of fake.

but apparently they are using more fearmonger brainwashing because that guy in the middle is Lyor Cohen a Jewish man, yet now he is doing the white power hand sign?

Cohen is also the guy that brought us several Jay-Z and DMX albums.

That definitely doesn't mean white power. Could mean 666 however which is even more disturbing.

Cant believe some of you are stunned by his behavior.

Dude aint been right since his momma died.

Shit you could tell something was off with him during his episode of Punk'd.

I would not be surprised if we find out that Kanye is on the spectrum and is just really high functioning.

Can wotking age multi millionaires be exploited? Cause he out here looking like Stan Lee.

Kayne is worth like 250 million OFC he's gonna like Trump. Rich people liking rich people. News at 11.

By that logic, every rich celebrity should like Trump.

Don't care about Kanye. I think he's just being controversial as usual.

However, it does speak to the mob mentality of the left, that they can't just take what he said in stride, and instead try to tear down the man, and question his mental health, simply for supporting the President. I won't even get into the blatant racism associated with this group think.

If I were on left, these kinds of reactions and attacks towards someone who dare leave the cult, would worry me. It's not a good look.

Agreed.
Now just look at all the articles you will see from the Huff, CNN, Hypebeast etc. about Kanye being weird and doing bad things.
So, I went to Huffpo and all I see is a bunch of tweets and memes making fun of him, as it should be. I don't see anything that resembles people hating on him or saying he's done something awful. Source for your assertion?

Don't care about Kanye. I think he's just being controversial as usual.

However, it does speak to the mob mentality of the left, that they can't just take what he said in stride, and instead try to tear down the man, and question his mental health, simply for supporting the President. I won't even get into the blatant racism associated with this group think.

If I were on left, these kinds of reactions and attacks towards someone who dare leave the cult, would worry me. It's not a good look.
Perhaps while you were composing this you had sources of said tearing down and questioning mental health (although he did get committed so there's precedent). Care to post them?

Yeah, and Kanye isn't that at all.

and no I'm not a fan.

Well, I also call anything auto-tune and a lot of today's rap trash as well. But :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in Paris, Famous, and Stronger certainly aren't thought provoking artistic endeavors like say Brenda Got a Baby, Today Was a Good Day , or even 911 is a Joke.

He tried with New Slaves, but sadly missed the mark. Btw - for a "non-fan" you seem awful rustled by my statement though.

Lulz, name calling so soon. Never a good sign for the strength of your argument.

I don't think whites are excluded from talking about race and I do believe that blacks can be racist, but you called a black man racist against blacks and then didn't understand how what I posted applied to you.

Back