Kangaroo vs top fighters in the world

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who will top fighters fare against a Red Kangaroo?

Guys like Weidman, Bones, Stiopic, JDS, Cormier, etc etc.

Red Kangaroos can grow up to 6'9" but most are just average around human size.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_kangaroo

So in one on one, who will top fighters be it KB, boxing, MMA, do against kangaroo?

Only PED Bones stands a chance...throw in a hit of snow too then maybe

Only PED Bones stands a chance...throw in a hit of snow too then maybe

I think some of the top human fighters have arm reach advantage. Not of course Kangaroo can hop on tail and throw both legs, but I imagine that be perfect chance for a single tail takedown or a tail sweep.

30EE897B00000578-3434736-image-a-45_1454752932965.jpg

Come at me bro!

just let me KANGG my HANGG DANGG bro

giphy.gif

30EE89D600000578-3434736-image-a-49_1454752965237.jpg

30EE89AF00000578-3434736-image-a-46_1454752950206.jpg

He's not the biggest one out there, but he's big enough.

I think your only chance would be a spinning heel kick to the head so id gotta go with someone like JDS. But I would bet on the roo vs anyone.

I think some of the top human fighters have arm reach advantage. Not of course Kangaroo can hop on tail and throw both legs, but I imagine that be perfect chance for a single tail takedown or a tail sweep.

Thing with bones is that he beats top level comp at what they're best at

Shogun beat him with muay Thai

Machida out karatied him

Gus somehow bones was taller

Rampage and rashad out black on black crimed them both

I'm sure bones would hop around and double kick roo Ala Philip rhee from best of the best esp if he had the schnow flowin

I always bet on Red

Give them each a fantasy weapon and then page Zookeeper Gabe.

romero would tail pick it...
Jk kangaroo kills any of those as soon as he is done playing or and understanding the dude is a threat.

Battle for Australia
Mark Hunt vs Red Kangaroo
Make it happen Dana!

Is this serious?? A kangaroo would hop up on its tail and his hind legs would either send you flying or the nails on the feet would tear you up!

image006.jpg

A big red? I'd put money down on the kangaroo.

They clinch and rip down your stomach with those big claws, lots of pig dogs get disembowelled by them.

You see in the gif the dogs already stuck and if old mate hadn't interrupted the roo would have dragged his feet down his body. That's a grey too, a small roo.

HWs would be the ones with the the best shot, although their size works against them in having more skin to get torn open

Back