Kangaroo killed by Zoo Visitors'.

I live in SF Bay Area. Some years ago some kids through stuff at tigers in the Zoo. So, the tiger jumped out of the exhibit and ate one of them.

Rogan had a pretty funny bit about that.

He said "if you're going to put a giant man-eating monster in a box, you should put a top on that box."

different culture hard to judge
of course its chinese again
culture? this has nothing to do with their culture, that word is so easily thrown around as to explain/rationalize behaviour of different nationalities. This has zero to do with culture per se. And in any case the younger generations there have given up any culture the previous ones had or are prepared to in order to gain any advantage.

Watching videos of chinese bloggers like laowhy or seprentza it amazes me China doesnt implode momentarily. The disregard there today for life, any life, morality, any kind of civility is so high, its worse than 3rd world countries. Some rural/older generation still retain some but most Chinese... less class or compassion than animals.

Last edited:
culture? this has nothing to do with their culture, that word is so easily thrown around as to explain/rationalize behaviour of different nationalities. This has zero to do with culture per se. Any in any casethe younger generations there have given up any culture the previous had or are prepared to in order to gain any advantage.

Watching videos of chinese bloggers like laowhy or seprentza it amazes me China doesnt implode momentarily. The disregard for life, any life, morality, any kind of civility is so high there, its worse than 3rd world countries. Some rural/older generation still retain some but most Chinese... less class or compassion than animals.

Banchan! How you doing these days? Miss you gorgeous.

It is a lesson learned where people need to be more critically aware of their surroundings and care about mother nature. The truth is I would trade the kangaroo back for one of those idiots.

{<jimmies}

China-Australia relations about to go down the shitter.
images

shit just got real!!!

What’s up with Chinese people being so smart but having such a contempt for life?

I saw Chinese people walking past the fetus of a baby human girl in the street in a video on YouTube.
Maoism will do that to people

culture? this has nothing to do with their culture, that word is so easily thrown around as to explain/rationalize behaviour of different nationalities. This has zero to do with culture per se. Any in any casethe younger generations there have given up any culture the previous had or are prepared to in order to gain any advantage.

Watching videos of chinese bloggers like laowhy or seprentza it amazes me China doesnt implode momentarily. The disregard for life, any life, morality, any kind of civility is so high there, its worse than 3rd world countries. Some rural/older generation still retain some but most Chinese... less class or compassion than animals.

And considering China is starting to dominate south east asian politics and economy its really getting scarry

I could understand throwing some food to entice them to move, but bricks and chunks of concrete = those people must have IQ's equivalent to the stones they're throwing.

Worse i dont think they werent aware that a brick can kill an animal they just didnt give a shit and wanted to see it hop anyways

Need to know if kangaroos are considered white settlers or aboriginal Australians before I can give an opinion.

Maoism will do that to people

I would argue that Maoism itself was playing off of the environment that already existed anyway, a very legalistic society that was more shame based than guilt based.

Of course its Chinese again. Culture? This has nothing to do with their culture, that word is so easily thrown around as to explain/rationalize behaviour of different nationalities.

Bullshit. It has everything to do with their culture. Bear bile farms for the extraction of bile for medicinal purposes. These bears will stay locked up in an iron cage that they can't move from. 15 to 25 years of pure agony before they finally die. Rhino horns for medicinal purposes. Bear feet for medicinal purposes. Sale of ivory for artistic purposes. Eating of cats and dogs. Horse and donkey hide industrial use - from the U.S. Animals having their fur ripped apart while still alive prior to human consumption. The Chinese atrocities of animals in human history is unlike any other culture. Cultural practices that have been going on for thousands of years. Go visit China. Go to both the countryside and the big cities. Tell me what you find out regarding animal treatment.

The Japanese fall close behind with their slaughter of whales and dolphins.

Bullshit. It has everything to do with their culture. Bear bile farms for the extraction of bile for medicinal purposes. These bears will stay locked up in an iron cage that they can't move from. 15 to 25 years of pure agony before they finally die. Rhino horns for medicinal purposes. Bear feet for medicinal purposes. Sale of ivory for artistic purposes. Eating of cats and dogs. Horse and donkey hide industrial use - from the U.S. Animals having their fur ripped apart while still alive prior to human consumption. The Chinese atrocities of animals in human history is unlike any other culture. Cultural practices that have been going on for thousands of years. Go visit China. Go to both the countryside and the big cities. Tell me what you find out regarding animal treatment.

The Japanese fall close behind with their slaughter of whales and dolphins.

First of all, not sure if its your 1 second attention span or illiteracy, I was criticizing the mistreatment of animals also. Only thing I singled out was how too many people, including you it seems, use culture for every behavioural trait.
And sure, chinese medicine is well documented. As is westeren,where they also use many animal parts. But we still care for our animals, compassion is cherished in societies and people strive towards it and we try to progress towards something better.
Their attitude towards animals was not always like it is today, animals seen as things. That is not, nor was CULTURE. That attitude came in the 80,90 or so, when the mao mentality became part of everyones thinking and has progressed ever since until today. Today a chinaman will sell his parents if it means advancement in work environment or a money prize. Everything is valued, everything is objectified, life is far from sacred. That is not Chinese culture as is though it might be becoming one.
Which is sad and ironic, since theyre a people with teachings like buddhism,which has psychology and mental techniques and realisations that are far far beyond anything the western psychology has to offer regarding the human thought processes/ego. I guess no wonder theyre so keen in destroying it, facing ones immorality and primitivism is a though pill to swallow.

What’s up with Chinese people being so smart but having such a contempt for life?

I saw Chinese people walking past the fetus of a baby human girl in the street in a video on YouTube.

I lived in China for 6 years it never stopped amazing me how poorly they treat animals and any human that isn’t related to them.

First of all, not sure if its your 1 second attention span or illiteracy, I was criticizing the mistreatment of animals also. Only thing I singled out was how too many people, including you it seems, use culture for every behavioural trait.

Well, here is what you said:

This has nothing to do with their culture, that word is so easily thrown around as to explain/rationalize behaviour of different nationalities.

So, no, it has nothing to do with attention span or illiteracy. Don't try to 'back-paddle' your statement. Are you Chinese? You defend the animals but you also defend the Chinese. Again, it has everything to do with the Chinese culture. Maybe not all Chinese, but at least 60%. Usually the uneducated part. The same uneducated part that killed the kangaroo. Fucking bastards...

Back