Kamaru Usman vs Platinum

I was thinking Platinum Mike Perry vs the winner/loser of Cerrone/Lawler

It's true he beat Ellenberger but it's not like he steamrolled him, while Perry was competitive Jake clearly took the first round and Perry is only 1 fight removed from getting 3-0'd by Jouban too.

Even after his recent win Perry isn't ranked in the top 15, seems like a pretty big jump to give him a top 10 opponent, needs to fight a guy between 15-11 imo, I say give him either...
Matt Brown
Ponz
Safferdine/RDA winner

Then he'll enter the top 15 if he wins and then he can fight a top 10 guy.
Mike didn't even make the top 20 and Jake dropped to 18th
(the site shows top 15 but there's a top 20)

How does Perry beat Usman? lol, come on..

Usman would take him down and Perry would get on his back

That would be a huge test for Perry. I don't like his odds at this juncture of his career. I'd love to see Perry vs. Matt Brown or Rick Story. Perry is only 25. He doesn't need to be rushed towards a title shot.

I think this is a good fight... would tell us a lot about both fighters... Usman is a lot more difficult a test than current Jake Ellenberger... Both these guys are really poised to take the next step, and in the case of Perry, a win over Usman would ease any doubt created in the Jouban loss.

Platinum gets his first submission victory because hes scared to be jailed for manslaughter if the throws a strike

After Usman's last win, he should get Magny, whom he called out.

Perry on the other hand, should get someone like Nelson or Thiago Alves, the latter just to add another name on his record.

what about just Cerrone win or lose?

I'm never gonna root for him after that snub backstage at UFC 202

He didn't snub him, he just couldn't understand half of what that wigger said so he left before it got even more awkward.

what about just Cerrone win or lose?

I'm never gonna root for him after that snub backstage at UFC 202

I think Perry KOs DJ Cerro Nay
l_k.jpg

Are some of you serious about about usman? Lmao.

The guy is a cornball on the feet. Hes another phil davis, demian maia, jake shields, ronda rousey, etc.

A wrestle boxer like perry is his worst nightmare.

Perry via murder/death/kill.

It's true he beat Ellenberger but it's not like he steamrolled him, while Perry was competitive Jake clearly took the first round and Perry is only 1 fight removed from getting 3-0'd by Jouban too.

Even after his recent win Perry isn't ranked in the top 15, seems like a pretty big jump to give him a top 10 opponent, needs to fight a guy between 15-11 imo, I say give him either...
Matt Brown
Ponz
Safferdine/RDA winner

Then he'll enter the top 15 if he wins and then he can fight a top 10 guy.
End of thread..

5-0 UFC fighter is a step back from a guy who lost 6 of his last 8 fights? lol ok

Pretty much, lol.

This forum never fails to amaze.

I think it would be a great matchup.

For all the mini (SD)-hype Perry gets would be cool to see him against some grappler.

So far Perry had shown limited mobility and grappling, Usman would hell of a test with his crushing assault.

Back