Kamaru Usman vs Platinum

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
It's a fight that could be scheduled next so what do you think ?

Usman is a step backwards for Platinum Perry. Usman's a good athlete but still raw, he doesn't need to get derailed by a fatal elbow by Perry this early in his career.

I like Usman and all but, After fighting Jouban and Ellenberger, Usman would be a step back. Kamaru should fight someone like Colby Covington

OozeMan should be fighting someone in the top 10.

OozeMan X Gunnar
PMP X Matt Brown

^Fights to make imo^

OozeMan X Gunnar
PMP X Matt Brown

^Fights to make imo^

Usman vs Gunnar would be perfect, but Perry just beat Ellenberger who just knocked out Brown. Give Perry a fresher fight maybe Magny or DHK.

OozeMan X Gunnar
PMP X Matt Brown

^Fights to make imo^

Two people above you seem to think that Usman is a step down from his last two opponents.
Im not sure I agree with them....

To tell you the truth after the two fights you just posted.... I wanna see Matt Brown vs Gunnar Nelson... and Platinum vs Usman actually sounds good

It's a fight that could be scheduled next so what do you think ?

Usman wants no part of that fight.

1. he'd lose
2. he's really lobbying for a top 10 guy like Gunnar or something.

I'll just keep betting on and making money with Usman by decision until he proves me otherwise.

I like Usman and all but, After fighting Jouban and Ellenberger, Usman would be a step back. Kamaru should fight someone like Colby Covington

if Covington beats Stun Gun Kim, I agree with that fight. Plus they have a ATT vs. Blackzilians thing built in.

Usman grinds him into Platinum Dust, he needz to avoid that fight as long as possible

Usman would make easy work of Perry.

Some of these people are crazy

"He's fought Jouban (and lost) and a diminished ellenberger! He's a step backwards!"

Usman beats Perry down en route to an easy 30-27x3 decision. Perry is exciting as hell, but don't give him Usman.

Diet Corey. Why anyone wants to see Usman hold someone on ground
Rankings mean nothing so this fight isn't worth the boos, unless Perry sleeps him in 45 seconds.

Usman is a step backwards for Platinum Perry. Usman's a good athlete but still raw, he doesn't need to get derailed by a fatal elbow by Perry this early in his career.

5-0 UFC fighter is a step back from a guy who lost 6 of his last 8 fights? lol ok

Usman fucking destroys platinum any way he wants. Usman is champion material in my eyes.

Usman vs Gunnar would be perfect, but Perry just beat Ellenberger who just knocked out Brown. Give Perry a fresher fight maybe Magny or DHK.
It's true he beat Ellenberger but it's not like he steamrolled him, while Perry was competitive Jake clearly took the first round and Perry is only 1 fight removed from getting 3-0'd by Jouban too.

Even after his recent win Perry isn't ranked in the top 15, seems like a pretty big jump to give him a top 10 opponent, needs to fight a guy between 15-11 imo, I say give him either...
Matt Brown
Ponz
Safferdine/RDA winner

Then he'll enter the top 15 if he wins and then he can fight a top 10 guy.

Camaro Usmandu?

RgNDSud.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back