Kamaru Usman vs. Emil Weber Meek shifts to UFC 220

I think they're afraid he'll lose thus making him worth less in marketing, kind of like conor is doing but on a much smaller scale..

I don't know why you guys are so upset about this. If Usman wins he unquestionably cements himself as a legitimate contender and if Meek wins we get another fun prospect to follow.
Usman doesn't need to cement shit. Its not even really a debate as if should be fighting in the top10, which is really rare on Sherdog. I mean even if or when Meek loses, he's wont get much flack for losing to Usman.

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys are so upset about this. If Usman wins he unquestionably cements himself as a legitimate contender and if Meek wins we get another fun prospect to follow.
Usman doesn't need to cement shit. Its not even really a debate as if should be fighting in the top10, which is really rare on Sherdog. I mean even if or when Meek loses, he's wont get much flack for losing too Usman.

I mean it seems like they tried to do something bigger but you can't force a dude to fight. Covington vs Usman would've been great but alas alack. I'm just glad he's not sitting out any longer.

Not surprised. He's going to have a win streak longer than Holloway by the time he gets to a title fight.
At this rate, I think he's gonna tie Max's streak without ever having fought a guy in the top 15.

Man, fuck this matchup.

He's already a legit contender, the guy has the longest streak in the division and has looked dominant against all of his opponents.

All they're gonna do is kill off any momentum Emil had after his wins over Palhares and Mein. If Usman wins, obviously.

At this rate, I think he's gonna tie Max's streak without ever having fought a guy in the top 15.

Man, fuck this matchup.
Agreed. It's a stupid matchup. Usman deserves a top 10 fighter.

I really hope Usman stays focused and motivated. I'd imagine it was a bit of letdown for him when this fight was announced. If he loses a fight at this point in his career, he won't get a shot at top 10 competition untill he's 35. I never thought I'd say this, but he needs to start talking mad shit or right whatever wrong he's done to Dana or the UFC.

DDLx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Feed Usman to Meek? If anyone is being fed to it's Meek, by right Usman should be scuffing knuckles with the guy in your AV...
the guy in my av should be fighting for the title. but I should have had RDA on my av by now but I'm on yellows, so there's that

Usman is literally in the same position when he wins. Nothing to gain everything to lose

the guy in my av should be fighting for the title. but I should have had RDA on my av by now but I'm on yellows, so there's that

A4vq_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
He needz a more convincing fight for a TS in this new UFC rankings now mean sh!t a good fight gets you further, even a good fight in a losing battle. And I agree a RDA av would suit you better.

I want Kamaru Usman vs Jorge Masvidal.

Back