Kamaru Usman vs. Demian Maia Targeted For UFC Chile Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Excellent!

Expecting Usman to get the easy W

Last edited:
Fucking kill me

Usman knocks him out easily and will then start talking about how everyone's ducking him

Yawn

Lol Maia hasnt been knocked out in 9 years but Usman the decisioner is gonna be the one to do it. Okay.

IF Maia can't beat Colby he can't beat Usman

That said I'll be rooting for him

When it happens

I'll come looking for you
Boy

tenor.gif

Maia is about a 1 round fighter anymore. He’s very dangerous that one round.
I think Maia can definitely win this fight. I’m not impressed with usman on the feet and Maia bets Colby
Up on the feet. Maybe
Usman goes for a takedown off of instinct and Maia strangles him

He’ll probably have to stand with Maia unless he’s confident in his submission defense from top.
which shouldn't be a problem. maia's striking really is pretty bad, I don't see usman having a problem with it.

maia's a great guy and I'm a fan, but he's so one-dimensional I'm not really too interested in seeing him fight anymore.

Fuck. Maia having to face his 3rd wrestler in a row.

It's f*king shameful all these young studs @WW unwilling to step up but ready to call out for title shotz, 40yr old Maia once again answers the call. The UFC needz to start penalizing guys that keep refusing fights in some form or another all these Goldilocks fighters looking for that perfect fit fight instead of just wanting to kick ass and showing what kind of fighter they are.

Im actually intrigued by this match up. Hopefully BJJ Maia shows up and not the one that thinks he is a striker.

Classic Wrestler vs BJJ

Could totally see Maia winning this by Usman double leg leaving the neck open.

Usman by KO.

Love both guys, but damn, Usman is gonna destroy Maia.

this could be a better fight than the original, actually

Maia was rushed into fights with Woodley and Covington and now he takes a fight with Usmann on short notice?! He's got balls.

I'd actually give maia a decent chance if he had a full camp to prepare for Usmann, but I don't like him taking this on short notice.
I think he knows his clock is ticking fast and wants to make as much money as possible. But ballsy yes.

Back