Kamaru Usman Says He Was Offered Colby Covington 3 Different Times & Covington Turned Each One Down

how is it ducking when he has been begging to fight top 3 guys like RDA, woodley, maia, etc. He got maia and everyone said he was gonna get submitted in 1, now he wants woodley, so how the hell is he ducking by asking for woodley and turning down fights with a guy who isn't even top 10 in UFC only rankings, and 15-17 in most overall mma rankings lmfao
Are you for real? It's ducking because fighting dangerous unknowns like usman is how you pay your dues and prove that you didn't just stumble into a title match by beating a shot overworked Maia.
You seem to put Covington on a pedestal because he makes unreasonable callouts..
Well check this: I am officially calling out Stipe, which makes me immune from having to fight anyone else. Stop drinking the fucking koolaid

Last edited:
Usman got boomerang's for hand

colby the tattle-tale crying bitch fears dem boomerang hands.

Nigerians tend to be liars and fraudsters, I wouldn't believe a word out of this refugees mouth

I would also avoid this scary motherfucker like the plague.

kamaru-usman-ufc-2101.jpg

Most of the WW division is suffering from vaginitis at the moment.

Woodley opted for surgery, but you can't really blame him for it, since the GOAT of vaginitis, GSP, does not seem to want anything to do with him.

RDA just beat Lawler after subbing Magny. And he has been busy, to he is pretty much next in line for the TS, and Woodley will not be out that long. Not really any reason for him to fight anyone atm.

Thomson is ducking everyone but RDA. He's hoping he can just beat Masvidal and RDA and sail into a 3rd TS. Not gonna happen. Their last fight was boring and did not sell. He's had 2 chances already and could not get it done. He will be taking the long road back. I would expect him to have a long layoff if he does not agree to fight Covington, Usman, Ponzi, or Till.

Colby wants a fight that can get him a TS next, so he is ducking everyone not named Thomson. He would be an easy fight for Thomson, so I am not sure why Thomson would not just take that fight.

And of course every ranked fighter will be avoiding Usman, Till and Ponzi. If Lawler does not retire, he will fight one of those guys next.

The sole reason Woodley got a title shot was due to Hendricks forfeiting a title eliminator match against him. Dana actually kept his word (for once). Quit making up lies.

And speaking of race baiting and whining isn't that exactly what Colby does. Colby's fans are projecting dipshit just like their hero.

Um... who lied? After Woodley narrowly took an SD win off of Gastelum, he was supposed to fight Hendricks in a contender's match. Hendricks bailed, and Woodley refused any other fight and sat out for over a year until he was gifted the title shot, which many felt was undeserved. He did complain about not immediately being given the title shot, and he has based his opinions on race more than once, so I don't think you know what the fuck you're even talking about.

Colby's not whining about the UFC not being fair or basing their decisions on the color of his skin. He's going full-Conor and lobbying hard to get what he wants but he's not complaining his way into it... at least I can credit him for that much.

Y he keep calling him out tho damn I don't wanna see 2 wrestlers anyways

As much as I disagree with Colby words he did best mais down and Maia was ranked higher then usman right now... usman get a big win then don't mind if they fight

Maia took the fight with Colby who he heavily outranked because that's what fighters do; all of a sudden one decision win over K-1 Maia makes you immune from fighting top 10s? lel

he's trying to tweet his way to a title shot. maybe if he had more twitter followers

This, it’s rather sad the state of MMA when this is what is going on. Everyone is a fuckin diva.

Are you for real? It's ducking because fighting dangerous unknowns like usman is how you pay your dues and prove that you didn't just stumble into a title match by beating a shot overworked Maia.
You seem to put Covington on a pedestal because he makes unreasonable callouts..
Well check this: I am officially calling out Stipe, which makes me immune from having to fight anyone else. Stop drinking the fucking koolaid
A shot.overworked.maia? Wtf are you talking about. Usman should fight someone lower top 10, since has no top 10 wins. Covington should fight someone top 3.

do some research.

Magny was #23 prior to the maia fight. Gunnar was #17 (22 after), Brown was fringe 10/12 depending where you look at the peak of his luck streak and dropped like a rock after the maia fight. Jorge he accepted after trying to wait like Colby is.
demian-maia-vs-neil-magny-from-u.jpg

upload_2017-12-19_13-36-0.jpeg

demian-maia-vs-gunnar-nelson-ufc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He had 4 ranked wins before trying to wait it out. He then fought masival which brought him to fucking 5 straight ranked wins (3 of which top 10)

EDIT: Forgot that Laflare was ranked #14 when he fought Maia. That's 5 ranked wins (two of which top 10) before he even thought about sitting out (Colby fucking has 1 ranked win).

Comparing Colby's situation to Maia's is an insult to sport.........

btw, why is Colby going in on RDA for beating "old man Robbie" when the only top 10 win he has is Demian Maia who is 5 years older than Robbie?

Um... who lied? After Woodley narrowly took an SD win off of Gastelum, he was supposed to fight Hendricks in a contender's match. Hendricks bailed, and Woodley refused any other fight and sat out for over a year until he was gifted the title shot, which many felt was undeserved. He did complain about not immediately being given the title shot, and he has based his opinions on race more than once, so I don't think you know what the fuck you're even talking about.

Colby's not whining about the UFC not being fair or basing their decisions on the color of his skin. He's going full-Conor and lobbying hard to get what he wants but he's not complaining his way into it... at least I can credit him for that much.

White guaranteed Woodley a title shot after Hendricks bailed, that's the only reason why. Quit making shit up.

It's funny how Woodleys title shot due to Dana was such a huge problem yet many fighters get undeserved title shots even after just losing without many complaints.

Colby is whining and harassing other fighters on social media for a title shot.

Edit: It's also funny how you whine about Woodleys "race baiting" yet you're a fan of the 2 biggest race baiters a in MMA, Conor and Colby.

btw, why is Colby going in on RDA for beating "old man Robbie" when the only top 10 win he has is Demian Maia who is 5 years older than Robbie?

Another projection from Colby:

Calls Woodley entitled, says RDA beat an old man; Acts like an entitled brat after beating an even older fighter.

Wouldn't you duck Usman too? You can say he's fighting cans but he's still a major threat.

Covington beats Maia and now he thinks he can pick n choose fights....this dude needs a couple more top 5 wins

how is it ducking when he has been begging to fight top 3 guys like RDA, woodley, maia, etc. He got maia and everyone said he was gonna get submitted in 1, now he wants woodley, so how the hell is he ducking by asking for woodley and turning down fights with a guy who isn't even top 10 in UFC only rankings, and 15-17 in most overall mma rankings lmfao

Beating 1 top guy doesnt earn you a title shot. Well....maybe these days where fighters act like spoiled brats.

A shot.overworked.maia? Wtf are you talking about. Usman should fight someone lower top 10, since has no top 10 wins. Covington should fight someone top 3.
Yea dude, Maia is over 40 and was never a super athlete to begin with. He was rushed in there against Woodley and that was his last hurrah. You think he's a hungry young stud at the top of his game? He's had a good career but he is mentally and physically done.
Top 3 my ass.. as I said, stop drinking the kool aid. The wme ranked him #3 based on potential entertainment value and everyone follows.

Look at this fools record.....why is he trying to fool everyone into thinking he deserves a title shot?

demian-maia-vs-neil-magny-from-u.jpg

View attachment 314459

demian-maia-vs-gunnar-nelson-ufc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He had 4 ranked wins before trying to wait it out. He then fought masival which brought him to fucking 5 straight ranked wins (3 of which top 10)

EDIT: Forgot that Laflare was ranked #14 when he fought Maia. That's 5 ranked wins (two of which top 10) before he even thought about sitting out (Colby fucking has 1 ranked win).

Comparing Colby's situation to Maia's is an insult to sport.........

lol @ using UFC rankings, he beat one legit top 10 in condit, that's it

Back