Kamaru Usman might have secured himself a title shot

Colby is ducking Usman HARD. To the point it is uncomfortable to deny it

Yet the new UFC is rewarding him with a interim title shot when they know how hard he's avoiding another fighter in the top 10 club...

Usman vs Woodley is not a good match-up. Why?
(1) Two non-White fighters the fans are not likely going to like no what they do.
(2) Both are slow fighters, who will sit back and try to figure things out. Great potential for staring contest.

Woodley needs to be matched with fighters like Justin Gaethje. Guys who have a simple plan to push you until you break.

I think Woodley has the best style of fighting. Don't do anything. Let the opponent feel the pressure of booing fans, and when he tries something silly (Wonderboy) or acts scared and hesitant (Lawler), put his lights out.

If you can't push the pace, the only way you beat Woodley is because he is getting older. However, the way Woodley fights and if he was in his physical prime, I see very few fighters on the street or in the history of MMA beating that style. It is boring but effective in all contexts of fighting (sport or self-defense).

Well last time RDA was mentally broken before a fight he pulled out even though he was losing out on the biggest payday of his career

I wouldn’t put it past him to pull out of his next opportunity at his biggest payday vs Colby
Because Colby is such an intimidating guy that KO's guys with one punch? I'd be afraid of the guy who is known for knocking people out, not the guy who wrestles and decisions. And bro, RDA fought Tony Ferguson and Robbie Lawler. You think Colby is gonna scare him? Lol

And how is Colby a mega star? How many PPVs has he sold? How many people rush to watch a Covington fight?

It’s very likely that RDA is going to pull out of the Covington fight at some point in May.

Usman shouldn’t even try to stay on the Chile card. He should just tell the UFC that he’s gonna be in shape and ready to fill in June 9th for the interim title vs Colby.
Source?

Well last time RDA was mentally broken before a fight he pulled out even though he was losing out on the biggest payday of his career

I wouldn’t put it past him to pull out of his next opportunity at his biggest payday vs Colby

lol this thread is just a way for you to express your RDA hate. Just admit it

whats this talk of colby ducking usman??

just curious, i have seen nothing mentioning these two at all..??

whats this talk of colby ducking usman??

just curious, i have seen nothing mentioning these two at all..??

They want Colby to face off with Usman and give him 20 minutes of airtime waiting for a "Mousasi-level-1-liner".

For starters even Colby is probably worried about some non-PC undertones if he happens to smirk at the wrong heckle directed at Usman from the UFC gallery.

They want Colby to face off with Usman and give him 20 minutes of airtime waiting for a "Mousasi-level-1-liner".

For starters even Colby is probably worried about some non-PC undertones if he happens to smirk at the wrong heckle directed at Usman from the UFC gallery.
what?

Back