Kamaru Usman is Still Being Completely Avoided

Instead of giving interim titles left n right ufc should give titles to most avoided fighters

He's unwatchable af, the man should look at himself in the mirror

I feel a little self talk peeking through in this post...
4jAXX_s-200x150.gif

Did the ufc call Okami yet I bet he'll give up his neck for that headliner money again <6>

Can see why... If this guy goes 100%... won't end pretty. Knowing the UFC... Usman will be fighting an opponent with a 1-1 record in the UFC on the undercard.

The only thing being avoided is a top tier fighter on the wrong end of a little birdy time.

Adelaide-Byrd-295x225.jpg

7 UFC fights and only 2 finishes and its not like hes facing top guys. Honestly this guy's hype is baffling

2 finishes and still winnings fights, and no one wants to fight him. He must be doing something right...?

Colby vs Usman is the fight to make.

To be fair who would want to get into a short fight camp and fly to chile on a weak card. It's not just Usman, everyone's avoiding here.

These news about fighters avoiding certain fights like Usman and Ryan Hall makes me a little bit sick.

I´m pretty sure he won´t get a ranked opponent for the Chile card.

Nobody wants to fight him because they know they get dominated.

This is why Tournament format is needed sometimes. :/

I hate this sport nowadays. Don't even know why I still come here. Bunch of duckers, champs who only fight once a year, and wannabes. Then you got injuries on top of it all which UFC fails to plan for because they are too fucking cheap to pay for a stand in fighters camp so whole events gets ruined.

I'm still bitter about Max/Edger and Tony/Khabib. Two best fights of the year flopped so maybe I'll get over it. But it's not helping reading shit like this.

Back