Kamaru Usman is Still Being Completely Avoided

Like I said already Khabib has at least 5 wins better than Usmans best. Usman doesn't get fights because he is painfully boring to most fans. He is good no doubt about it, and a very smart fighter also but very few people wanna see him. Boring and cringe isn't a winning combo.

So you consider Khabib's style boring & cringe, or what Kevin Lee did to Barboza who I had boring cringe, or all men/women who grind & beat you, you find that style boring & cringe? To each his own I guess. I'm a fight fan whether you standing, wrestling, boxing, etc, if you're imploring your style on another man without much resistance it's hard for me to say it's boring & cringe but that's just me.

Last edited:
Ah, ok. So you agree he actually does fight the best of the best (even though in your first post you accused him of hand picking) and who the UFC tells him to fight but your problem is he bitches about it.

I'm a fight fan and could give fuck all about any extra drama to be honest with you.

And as a fight fan I can tell you the exact second fighter to pull the Conor BS was Bisping. Wins the belt and fights Hendo, lol. Ducks Whittaker to fight GSP.

But sure. Woodley.

Just because you choose to ignore his childlike bitching and moaning doesn't take away that he has said and done these things. Also yes he was bitching before Bisping, then Bisping was handed Hendo(fucking lost that one no matter what) and THEN came the bitching and year long moan stretch to get GSP whilst avoiding Whittaker/Romero/Jacare/etc...

If anything Bisping was the third offshoot of Connor's seed.

Tyron has thrown tantrums up the wazoo trying to avoid top 5 WWs. He wants the money fights yet fails to realize the 2 most important things that get you those fights.

1- Title defenses in your own division. Showing clear dominance through a win streak hard to argue against.
2- Notoriety. Or needle moving, whatever have you.
BONUS 3- Luck...being at the right place at the right fucking time.(See Bisping and the subsequent stalling of 185 that followed.)
Two things he doesnt have yet, and he still cries like everyone owes him a free lunch.

Last edited:
Stay ready. Never know what can happen to that RDA x Colby fight.

Really sad to see the guy can't fulfill his potential because his peers won't give him an opportunity.

So you consider Khabib's style boring & cringe, or what Kevin Lee did to Barboza who I had boring cringe, or all men/women who grind & beat and you, you find that style boring & cringe? To each his own I guess. I'm a fight fan whether you standing, wrestling, boxing, etc, if you're imploring your style on another man without much resistance it's hard for me to say it's boring & cringe but that's just me.

Jon Fitch. I just ruined your argument.<Dany07><NightKingBringIt>

Signing to fight him is forfeiting your right to win a FOTN bonus.

Noooooobody wants to fight Usman

This has been echoed for going on a year now. He's high risk and relatively unknown...and now he's becoming known because nobody wants to fight him

Jon Fitch. I just ruined your argument.<Dany07><NightKingBringIt>

<LucyBless> Got You! I don't mind Fitch either I still remember when he GSP fought, GSP battered the sh!t out of Fitch's face and everyone thought it would be a wrestlef*k fest. GSP broke John's style by boxing him up.

Noooooobody wants to fight Usman

This has been echoed for going on a year now. He's high risk and relatively unknown...and now he's becoming known because nobody wants to fight him

Its a double edge sword...Its good for his name recognition...Not good for the paycheck.

Legged Humped you say, interesting...<mma4>

Marcus_Hicks__vs._Kamaru_Usman.gif

giphy.gif

kamaru-usman-striking.gif
Its cool that he has a couple of gifs that show him throwing punches but he is usually dreadfully boring.

Its a double edge sword...Its good for his name recognition...Not good for the paycheck.

All he has to do is keep winning.

He's not overly cocky like Colby and he's just boring to casuals and non fans of grappling arts.

I liked watching Jon "smoke break" Fitch. I like seeing Maia. As a guy that practice BJJ, I'm entertained watching one man completely nullify another's game.

Usman must win at all cost. As long as he just keeps wins by any means, people will want to see him...rather it be to see him win or see him lose

So you consider Khabib's style boring & cringe, or what Kevin Lee did to Barboza who I had boring cringe, or all men/women who grind & beat and you, you find that style boring & cringe? To each his own I guess. I'm a fight fan whether you standing, wrestling, boxing, etc, if you're imploring your style on another man without much resistance it's hard for me to say it's boring & cringe but that's just me.
The cringe part is Usmans awful personality and trash talk. You do realize that most people think Usman is boring also right? And no disliking Usman does not mean someone automatically dislikes all wrestler/grapplers. Cant stand when people try to do that. Next your gonna tell me that im not a real fan unless i enjoyed Shamrock/Severn 2.

You are clearly in the minority when it comes to Usman. And since you keep bringing him up Khabib has an it factor to him, undefeated scary Russian who says some funny stuff and then dominates people. He is likable to a lot of people unlike ya boy.

You guys dont watch many fights. Strickland, Alves and Yakolev were all pretty savage beatings.

So you consider Khabib's style boring & cringe, or what Kevin Lee did to Barboza who I had boring cringe, or all men/women who grind & beat you, you find that style boring & cringe? To each his own I guess. I'm a fight fan whether you standing, wrestling, boxing, etc, if you're imploring your style on another man without much resistance it's hard for me to say it's boring & cringe but that's just me.
Khabib and lee have been neutralizing people with ground and pound lately. Usman is doing head and arm control from guard and leaning on people.

He's not overly cocky like Colby and he's just boring to casuals and non fans of grappling arts.

I liked watching Jon "smoke break" Fitch. I like seeing Maia. As a guy that practice BJJ, I'm entertained watching one man completely nullify another's game.

Usman must win at all cost. As long as he just keeps wins by any means, people will want to see him...rather it be to see him win or see him lose

Love grappling but Fitch was shit to watch. I loved qatching Maia and GSP run a clinic on him. Fitch was the worst type of grappler. I would rather watch nogi than his fights...

Usman needs that one exciting fight to put him over is all.

Maia is way more entertaining

Love grappling but Fitch was shit to watch. I loved qatching Maia and GSP run a clinic on him. Fitch was the worst type of grappler. I would rather watch nogi than his fights...

Usman needs that one exciting fight to put him over is all.

Just like I said, to each their own. I liked watching Fitch shutdown people

Sometimes I don't give a fuck about the glam and glitter, I just like to see the best MMArtist go to work

There are rules, MMA is a sport and fighters are playing the game. The best man that night wins, sometimes it's not pretty but it is what it is

Maia is way more entertaining

Whatever, that's just you. I'm entertained by both.

Just like I said, to each their own. I liked watching Fitch shutdown people

Sometimes I don't give a fuck about the glam and glitter, I just like to see the best MMArtist go to work

There are rules, MMA is a sport and fighters are playing the game. The best man that night wins, sometimes it's not pretty but it is what it is

Whatever, that's just you. I'm entertained by both.
Entertained by both is fine but don't act like they have the same approach

would love to see Gunnar vs Usman.
Interesting matchup stylistically.

The cringe part is Usmans awful personality and trash talk. You do realize that most people think Usman is boring also right? And no disliking Usman does not mean someone automatically dislikes all wrestler/grapplers. Cant stand when people try to do that. Next your gonna tell me that im not a real fan unless i enjoyed Shamrock/Severn 2.

You are clearly in the minority when it comes to Usman. And since you keep bringing him up Khabib has an it factor to him, undefeated scary Russian who says some funny stuff and then dominates people. He is likable to a lot of people unlike ya boy.

Look at you taking offense..? Not trying to tell you nothing man, just making a post & statement no need to get puffy & pouty. You think Usman is boring and I don't if that puts me in the minority nothing new to me....

BTW: Shamrock/Severn was some real Heman on gear mma...

Back