Kamaru Usman is profoundly unlikable

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Boring fights, weird trash talk, not proud to be an American, and excuses in post fight interviews. Heal up Ponzinibbio!

He probably trained at blackzilians because it had black in the name

Boring fights, weird trash talk, not proud to be an American, and excuses in post fight interviews. Heal up Ponzinibbio!

Agreed that he is unmarketable.

- Weird sh*t talk, and boring personality for sure. Also garbage excuses.

- But be honest and acknowledge the other part of his unmarketability....he's a black guy who doesn't talk broken English. Not sure if you noticed that trend around here, but intelligent well spoken black guys get 0 love here. Just have a look at Woodley, Jones BEFORE the steroid stuff, Mighty Mouse, the list goes on....

Yet not as unlikable as Colby, though.

How is Usman getting the hate?

Maia flopping every time he gets touched

He's African American and proud.

You do realise all of what you said is completely subjective?

Let me do the same thing you did but with Colby:

Boring Fights, Idiotic trash talk, overly nationalistic that he comes across as Comical (& clearly fake) and zero explanations in post fight interviews on why he fought in such a crappy fashion.

#Itsallaboutprospective

You do realise all of what you said is completely subjective?

Let me do the same thing you did but with Colby:

Boring Fights, Idiotic trash talk, overly nationalistic that he comes across as Comical (& clearly fake) and zero explanations in post fight interviews on why he fought in such a crappy fashion.

#Itsallaboutprospective
We're both being subjective then. I've found Colby's fights to be hit and miss(the Maia fight should have been stopped) and he's on a big win streak. All but one of Usman's fights have been boring decisions. Colby's interviews are silly but Usman's interviews are bad where he vacillates between trash talking and making an excuse

No your just bitching about the African part.
He brings up his nigerian part all the time, never anything about his american part. I didn't even know he was american until a few days ago. I am asian american and proud to be american

He probably trained at blackzilians because it had black in the name
why'd anyone be proud to be american lolololol

why'd anyone be proud to be american lolololol
Being American has allowed my family to join the middle class with financial security without weird monarchs or excessive government(theorically)

Back