Kamaru EXCUSEman

Ummm........Yeah?

lol

I think your ego is just inflated off the fact you have a bunch of fan boys who like every post you put up because you spend all day on the forums.

A majority of Maia fights are boring as hell because he will shoot takedowns over and over if he can't get them. Good way to stall the fight, and lower his risk of taking abuse that he knows is coming. You have to be careful not to over extend on the feet either or he will catch you off guard and put you on your back. Maia is the only one responsible for making it a boring fight. His opponents, like Usman or Woodley, fight with a smart strategy that involves wearing Maia out and beating his head in over time on the feet without giving him a good shot attempt. It's not pretty, but it's how you beat the guy.

I think your ego is just inflated off the fact you have a bunch of fan boys who like every post you put up because you spend all day on the forums.

A majority of Maia fights are boring as hell because he will shoot takedowns over and over if he can't get them. Good way to stall the fight, and lower his risk of taking abuse that he knows is coming. You have to be careful not to over extend on the feet either or he will catch you off guard and put you on your back. Maia is the only one responsible for making it a boring fight. His opponents, like Usman or Woodley, fight with a smart strategy that involves wearing Maia out and beating his head in over time on the feet without giving him a good shot attempt. It's not pretty, but it's how you beat the guy.

LOL

You actually think Usman & Woodley are exciting?!?

That's all I need to know. haha

What I have so far:

uWozU18.png
OddSingleFiddlercrab.gif

When he bleeds, we'll call him oozeman

Back