Kamaru EXCUSEman

2 BROKEN HANDS BRO.

He was at 7.5%
30(%) ÷ 2 (Broken hands) = 7.5
1*XgB-Sjd4ZuwQgvxLijnnDw.gif

30%

Now a broken hand.

What's next with this guy?
Hey, maybe he did really have a broken hand. I'll need to see proof tho. If he actually rly didn't have a broken hand, he's a retard.

colby would beat him, imo

theirs levels to wrestling. colby is D-1 usman is D-2. colby did more damage and would have gotten a stoppage against maia if he had 5 rounds. maia was a bloody mess after that fight. he got a few scratches after 25 minutes with usman

Probably gon be suffering from hysterical pregnancy next

Full Camp Snoozeman struggled with 2 week notice Maia and even in the standup got tagged at will by Maia's left hand and even got wobbled.

Even though he is a bit of a troll with his nerdbash antics, Colby would dominate Snoozeman with ease who dominated Full Camp Maia while Snoozeman even got taken down by 2 week notice Maia who couldn't even get a takedown on Colby even on a Full Camp.

colby would beat him, imo

theirs levels to wrestling. colby is D-1 usman is D-2. colby did more damage and would have gotten a stoppage against maia if he had 5 rounds. maia was a bloody mess after that fight. he got a few scratches after 25 minutes with usman

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him vs Colby tbh.

Good wrestlers, but neither guy is going to win FOTN.

This fight was so boring. I mean how many times have we seen this exact same type of fight just with different fighters. It’s been done ten million times already. I was so not interested after the 3rd round

Not an excuse if you win
Just adds to the legend

50-45, 49-46, 49-46 w/ broken hands

Back