Kamala Harris: Pros & Cons?

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like there are rumblings she may be gearing up for a run at becoming President.

So, I’d like to hear from the reliably civil brain trust that is the war room:

Pros & cons? What do you like about her? What do you not like? Do you think she could make a good candidate? A good president?

I don’t come here for cold links! I want opinions!

Is she overrated? Underrated? Could she beat prime Fedor? Under the right circumstances?
Real opinion: another fake person telling us what we want to hear

Pro: would
Con: Anti-American communist scum

I don’t come here for cold links! I want opinions!

Is she overrated? Underrated? Could she beat prime Fedor? Under the right circumstances?
If you are actually interested in learning about her you should read up on her positions, and how she's voted on legislation, what legislation she has authored, etc.

All you'll get in here is hysterical nonsense from the Salt-Right brigade.

Ok so you don’t like that she’s a woman, but what else? Be specific!
If she's a Democrat, then she's on board with Social Justice, hates Christianity, God's Word in the Bible, the lgbtq+ agenda, blames white privelege, loves racist organizations and law enforcement haters like Black Lives Matters, wants more open borders to Islam.

We tried all that with Obama, it created chaos.

If you are actually interested in learning about her you should read up on her positions, and how she's voted on legislation, what legislation she has authored, etc.

Have you requested a mod dump the thread yet?

Keep on projecting your saltiness onto others. It's a good look!

brett-kavanaugh-mark-judge-yearbook-ht-jt-180929_hpEmbed_7x5_992.jpg

The story I hear on the internet is that she literally was blowing a guy for career advancement then when she got the power, dropped his ass.

There has gotta be a moral to that story

If you have an opinion about her, I’d like to read it.

I would still hit it. Prefer Haley for the record.

For the president, part depends a bit who else runs.
As of right now if Bidden runs I think he will go all the way to be president.

Her hardline stance on gun control would make her a complete non-starter for the Midwest and Rustbelt. It could potentially cost her southern swing states as well.

Also, on the debate stage President Trump would be able to utilize the same strategy Chris Christie used to completely demoralize and knockout Marco Rubio from the primary. A United States Senator really doesn't have any experience in anything that involves immediate decision making in life-and-death scenarios.

As I said last year

Identity politics.

If she's a Democrat, then she's on board with Social Justice, hates Christianity, God's Word in the Bible, the lgbtq+ agenda, blames white privelege, loves racist organizations and law enforcement haters like Black Lives Matters, wants more open borders to Islam.

We tried all that with Obama, it created chaos.

It sounds like you guys are summarily dismissing her based on her party, or things like her gender, color, etc. but so far I don’t see any specific criticisms against her.

Back