Kajan Johnson wants to punch President Trump

And when he wants to fight in Vegas? MSG? Anywhere that connects via the USA?
Why would Trump be in Canada? He doesn't care about that shit hole just like everyone else.

If that happened it would be in the states. And he would be gunned down in about 2 seconds.

Trump could grab Mrs Trudeau's pussy though. If he hasn't already. And there isn't a damn thing anyone in Canada could do to stop him

Just like everyone else?! lmao

Please poll the world.

I promise you right now 100% of the world picks Canada over America. Name one country that would pick USA over Canada

Trump ruined your country lol Errrbody hates you now

It's cool to go around saying you'd assault the president these days

Please poll the world.

I promise you right now 100% of the world picks Canada over America. Name one country that would pick USA over Canada

Then why don't you watch a Canadian MMA org? Or talk about your own leaders? We don't need or want your support. Oh right because you depend on America for your entertainment and everything else

Fuck Democrats, fuck Republicans, fuck liberals, fuck conservatives, fuck politics and fuck politicians...

government-sucks.jpg

Twitter and mainstream news is corroding society

Never heard of this guy so just looked him up. 5'11" yet still cuts to 155 and still had double digit losses before even getting to the UFC, 9 of those losses to guys who don't even have Wiki pages lmao. I think I'd actually favor Trump in a streetfight vs this tomato can

Please poll the world.

I don't rock with Trump but I won't allow this American slander especially from a fucking Canuck. The worlds hated us for a long time ez normal.

Never heard of this guy so just looked him up. 5'11" yet still cuts to 155 and still had double digit losses before even getting to the UFC, 9 of those losses to guys who don't even have Wiki pages lmao. I think I'd actually favor Trump in a streetfight vs this tomato can

He's best known for this....

Tae-Hyun-Bang-KOs-Kajan-Johnson.jpg

I have no idea who this guy is. I thought he was some Johnson guy who fought on TUF9 and cried because Bisping threw water in his face.

Then why don't you watch a Canadian MMA org? Or talk about your own leaders? We don't need or want your support. Oh right because you depend on America for your entertainment and everything else

it's pure comedy lol

Don't be mad you elected such an idiot lol

immune to what?

Kajan obvi beats Trump in a fight.

If Trump can say he wants to grab girls pussy, Kajan can say he wants to punch him in the face. Free speech bitch

Free speech does not include threatening the president. Just sayin'

Back