Kajan Johnson Just Revealed There is 4 yrs Left of the Reebok Deal

After reebok ends ufc will probably make their own shitty uniform

<LikeReally5>
This is nothing new TS

4 more years of shit "Fight Kits". You think they would have come up with something better these last two years.

Where has Kajan Johnson been hasn't fought in a while he was always exciting in regional shows and was looking forward to him in the UFC.

But yeah I doubt Reebok is gonna sign up again, all the fighters just shit on them 24/7 even the ones who don't never actually rep Reebok they just say it's not that bad or they don't care, hardly glowing support.

Reebok deal was one of the stupidest ideas the UFC ever had.

Well its here to stay,the ufc is making money off the sponsors now,they just need to get a new sponsor who pays what the fighters are worth and makes a nice kit and you know can spell and checks there geography

I don't understand why Reebok hasn't been constantly changing their fight kit designs. Sports teams change their look or add alternate uniforms all the time just to sell more merch (hell soccer teams change their kits every damn year), I can't imagine why Reebok hasn't tried to bring in a new design when the current kits aren't selling well.

I hate the Reebok deal but i think sponsorships in MMA are dying anyway.

Just ask Rory Mac.

Kajan should have known.... first rule about reebok deal, don't talk about reebok deal
second rule about reebok deal don't talk about reebok deal
third rule about......" "

I hate the Reebok deal but i think sponsorships in MMA are dying anyway.

Just ask Rory Mac.

Either Bader is lying or guys like Rory and Bendo need a better manager and have gotten lazy about finding sponsorship over the years.

Great time for it to end

Mystic ul already predicted that the ufc will be literally dead by then

They did sign a 6 year deal 2 years ago
giphy.gif

BY GOD... HE'S RIGHT!!!!

I won't buy any Reebok stuff, but all MMA related march looks horrible. The UFC has a cleaner look now and i get what they did it.

i rather watch personalities in the ring then generic fighter A vs B to be honest. we have enough no name *athletes...* in the ufc as it is and with these stupid clothes its even more generic/blandlooking.

Sure its a good thing sponsors like condom depot are banned but i like seeing some diversity.

look at the triangles around the world its evil ok let me pull someones heart out wake up

i rather watch personalities in the ring then generic fighter A vs B to be honest. we have enough no name *athletes...* in the ufc as it is and with these stupid clothes its even more generic/blandlooking.

Sure its a good thing sponsors like condom depot are banned but i like seeing some diversity.

WTF is this a music video, a reality dance competition, or a soap opera for you? You get distinct personalities when you watch these fighters throw hands. Stop pretending that the uniform they wear matters to you. It's still Conor McGregor with the left. It's still Jon Jones with the spinning elbows. It's still Ronda Rousey getting KO'd. etc.

WTF is this a music video, a reality dance competition, or a soap opera for you? You get distinct personalities when you watch these fighters throw hands. Stop pretending that the uniform they wear matters to you. It's still Conor McGregor with the left. It's still Jon Jones with the spinning elbows. It's still Ronda Rousey getting KO'd. etc.
I dont care for drama and fake feuds/storylines in mma. We have something called PW for that but i do like to see some personality inside a ring. i do care about what fighters wear. perfect examples would be CC in his iconic croatian shorts, Mr Wonderfull in his pink shorts, Tito with his flames and the list could go on and on.

surely diverse clothing isnt necesarry but it is a nice touch to see.

Reebok clothing looks horrible btw. I remember i didnt even wanted to wear it as a kid because it was utter sh*t. more importantly tho is that fighters are getting screwed over by this pathetic deal.

Weird thing is, at my local reebok store, there ain't no mma gear.

Back