Kai Kara France is one of the best Prospect in MMA

I was hoping to see Kaiwhare in the UFC, but he ended up signing with Rizin. He just lost to Tatsumitsu Wada, the Deep champion. Kai was dropped a few times from calf kicks; he was close to being finished at one point. He did drop Wada in the first though. Good effort, but he lost 30-27 on my cards. I would like to see Kai fight a lower level UFC flyweight once he gets back in the winning column.

I was hoping to see Kaiwhare in the UFC, but he ended up signing with Rizin. He just lost to Tatsumitsu Wada, the Deep champion. Kai was dropped a few times from calf kicks; he was close to being finished at one point. He did drop Wada in the first though. Good effort, but he lost 30-27 on my cards. I would like to see Kai fight a lower level UFC flyweight once he gets back in the winning column.

You're hoping for now, man. His record was never that good before TUF, wasn't he 12-6 or something? He's gonna need a good 4 wins or something now to get noticed. Good job he's young - he can still make it.

125 is such a stacked division. So many of those guys can beat each other on any given day. France/Pantoja was practically 50/50, but Wada walked him down and destroyed his legs.

Back