Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
The military's job is to protect freedom, not to decide how your freedom should be used. What was actually offensive was a bunch of fat fucking loser civilians trying to put words in the mouths of military people. Basically the military was just used as a prop in an argument. That's offensive.

Lol. Nobody is telling Kaepernick how his freedom should be used. You're just being a dramatic little girl. Like we've said before, Kap has the freedom to protest like a spoiled prick. It's his right. The rest of us have a right to say that's he's a piece of shit. Nobody is taking his freedom away.

And they're were millions of service men and women who were offended by Kap. Some of them risked their lives serving while this dipshit is whinning while making 14 million to play a fucking game. Nobody put words in their mouths or used them as a prop. And they aren't serving to dictate someone's freedom. Pretty arrogant of you to speak for them. That's offensive.

You clearly have a fucked up idea what freedom is. Hint. It's not based on reality. You clearly didn't think your post through.

And they're were millions of service men and women who were offended by Kap. Some of them risked their lives serving while this dipshit is whinning while making 14 million to play a fucking game. Nobody put words in their mouths or used them as a prop. And they aren't serving to dictate someone's freedom. Pretty arrogant of you to speak for them. That's offensive.

You clearly have a fucked up idea what freedom is. Hint. It's not based on reality. You clearly didn't think your post through.
Let me repeat. What was actually offensive was a bunch of fat fucking loser civilians (i.e. YOU) trying to put words in the mouths of military people.

Why do people give a crap what Kap does? A twenty some year old feels that it his obligation to protest some injustice. All twenty year olds are self righteous. And they should be. Old people are too wore down by life and pessimistic outlooks on what can be changed to do anything. So, yes I think he is an idiot but he should have every right to protest whatever and any involvement in trying to change whatever is better than the apathy you see in most of the population.

Why do people give a crap what Kap does? A twenty some year old feels that it his obligation to protest some injustice. All twenty year olds are self righteous. And they should be. Old people are too wore down by life and pessimistic outlooks on what can be changed to do anything. So, yes I think he is an idiot but he should have every right to protest whatever and any involvement in trying to change whatever is better than the apathy you see in most of the population.

LOL. Point out to me anyone who tried to take Kaps right away to protest? Answer. There weren't any. You're another one of the "oh if you disagree with Kap that means you're taking his right away" people. Some of you really need to learn what the fucking first amendment means.

LOL. Point out to me anyone who tried to take Kaps right away to protest? Answer. There weren't any. You're another one of the "oh if you disagree with Kap that means you're taking his right away" people. Some of you really need to learn what the fucking first amendment means.

Well. Saying someone shouldn't be signed, is a distraction, not signable is an encroachment on someone's freedom. People should be disgusted with those things and the league. The league has wife beaters, addicts, murders, drunk drivers ect. But some guy talking about a social issue, right or wrong is too much. Think about that. Ray Lewis , a murderer, has a job on ESPN but people call Kap out for his job for being an "idiot". You know what a "distraction" really is, a manager or coaches inability promote a culture that values results. Jordan doesn't win the last three of his rings without Rodman. And what did the Bulls have to give up to get him, Perdue, not much because the rest of the league was incapable valuing results from wherever it came. The best thing that the 49ers could do is tell the media that "we support Kap in whatever he chooses to do off the field and we are a team that doesn't give a shit what you do or say outside of work. This is the USA and we just want you to show up work, train, take care of yourself, study, and come sunday play. ". I don't know. But a lot of you talk about how coaches and managers should be doing this or that but if a company operated similarly, talent would just leave. Good culture brings good employees.

Last edited:
Well. Saying someone shouldn't be signed, is a distraction, not signable is an encroachment on someone's freedom. People should be disgusted with those things and the league. The league has wife beaters, addicts, murders, drunk drivers ect. But some guy talking about a social issue, right or wrong is too much. Think about that. Ray Lewis , a murderer, has a job on ESPN but people call Kap out for his job for being an "idiot". You know what a "distraction" really is, a manager or coaches inability promote a culture that values results. Jordan doesn't win the last three of his rings without Rodman. And what did the Bulls have to give up to get him, Perdue, not much because the rest of the league was incapable valuing results from wherever it came. The best thing that the 49ers could do is tell the media that "we support Kap in whatever he chooses to do off the field and we are a team that doesn't give a shit what you do or say outside of work. This is the USA and we just want you to show up work, train, take care of yourself, study, and come study play. ". I don't know. But a lot of you talk about how coaches and managers should be doing this or that but if a company operated similarly, talent would just leave. Good culture brings good employees.

Well this is a well written post. As much as I dislike Kaepernick (and I've disliked him way before the kneeling shit) it does bother me that he hasn't been signed yet. I disagree with the way he protested but it shouldn't be career suicide. My guess is that teams don't want the distraction like Tebow and Michael Sam brought.

Let me repeat. What was actually offensive was a bunch of fat fucking loser civilians (i.e. YOU) trying to put words in the mouths of military people.
Chill out. This is a flame. You need to figure out another way to say these things.

The military's job is to protect freedom, not to decide how your freedom should be used. What was actually offensive was a bunch of fat fucking loser civilians trying to put words in the mouths of military people. Basically the military was just used as a prop in an argument. That's offensive.

My father, my uncle and my close friends all served in the US military. Your comment is baseless and offensive.

My father, my uncle and my close friends all served in the US military. Your comment is baseless and offensive.
And you didn't serve one fucking second, so know your place.

At this point can I take Manziel for 200 Trebek? At least with him you can blame his addiction issues for playing like garbage.

And you didn't serve one fucking second, so know your place.
Why do you care so much? Jesus...

At this point can I take Manziel for 200 Trebek? At least with him you can blame his addiction issues for playing like garbage.

Why do you care so much? Jesus...
I already explained why. People use military members as props for their own selfish arguments. It's sickening and annoying.

Problem with Kaepernick.
He doesn't study
He relys on TE too much
Sucks as a pocket passer

Rg3 Made of glass.

Rg3 has better chance to start in the future. Imo.

Kaeperknick and it's not even close for me.

Kaeperknick is a QB that is better than at least four of the active QB's right now. He's battle-tested and still young.

Don't get me wrong RG3 IS a good QB, but you're going to hang your season's hopes on him? He's too fragile.

Back