Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you jack off to the thought of him being out of the NFL or something? Jeez

Lol. So Kaepernick offends Cubans, police officers and military men and women and this fucking nerd in the tweet can't understand why there was rage? People respect his right to silently protest. That's not the issue at hand. You'd have to be a simple minded fuck not to understand why people were pissed at him. Kap makes $14 million a year and yet he wants to act like he's so oppressed, not to mention he came from a privileged white family. As if he knows what the average black American goes through. Second he was protesting police shootings were it was confirmed that the suspect was at fault. He also just seems ignorant with his cause, as is he was pressured by his crazy leftist girlfriend. When you protest, you're supposed to get peoples attention and make them understand, not piss them off and insult them like he did.

Even worse, the piece of shit Kaepernick now is out of a job all of a sudden he's going to stand during the Anthem. nullifying everything he did. Money is more important than his "cause". That alone should make someone lose all respect for him.

Kap has a right to protest. The rest of us have a right to call him a piece of shit and owners have the right to not employ him. That's what makes America great.

Plus, I love how you have to use someone else's a tweet to get your point across. That's hilarious.
The military's job is to protect freedom, not to decide how your freedom should be used. What was actually offensive was a bunch of fat fucking loser civilians trying to put words in the mouths of military people. Basically the military was just used as a prop in an argument. That's offensive.

Are you American?

Classic lol

Yea and I recognize his right to free speech and also the right of people to bitch and turn their TVs off. He looked like a dope with the socks and Castro stuff but the heart of his message (which is most important) was good. He might not be the perfect messenger, but then again, there usually never is. He actually started conversations, donated his time and money, and risked his career for an important issue, which is more than the channel flippers can say. So the vitriol towards him is just beyond me right now. NFL execs saying they hate him while keeping actual pieces of shit on their draft board... Lmao.

Hey, @RichardSwingslo, how was your Antifa meeting tonight? Enjoy learning how to wear a mask and hide behind a mob like a typical pussy?

Oh and this reminds me of you

f09425e1df05cd2f768f5082ae0bf178_seattle-seattle-seahawks-and-seahawks-on-pinterest-seahawks-bandwagon-meme_640-960.jpeg

Classic lol

Yea and I recognize his right to free speech and also the right of people to bitch and turn their TVs off. He looked like a dope with the socks and Castro stuff but the heart of his message (which is most important) was good. He might not be the perfect messenger, but then again, there usually never is. He actually started conversations, donated his time and money, and risked his career for an important issue, which is more than the channel flippers can say. So the vitriol towards him is just beyond me right now. NFL execs saying they hate him while keeping actual pieces of shit on their draft board... Lmao.

His intentions were good but his delivery was like wachting two retards trying to play pattycake. The guy was a complete moron. Plus I love how now that he's a free agent all of a sudden he's going to stand for the anthem. I guess money is now more important. Further proof the guy is a piece of shit.

Yeah @Dizzy and @RichardSwingslo have been told by the media that Kaepernick is a crusader and is now 100% a victim. So in their eyes there's no possible way he's a reason for the ratings decline/boycott despite the millions of people that have stated so on Twitter and Facebook. Not to mention the hundreds of polls that we're conducted where people openly stated Kap was a reason. And yeah, even though I supplied sources, I knew @Dizzy would try to spin this to fit his narrative. It's almost like just implying Kap might by a reason for the NFL ratings decline is taking these two posters out of their safe spaces so they're coming in here to throw a fit. @Dizzy is just playing dumb and @RichardSwingslo is immature and is probably still growing pubic hairs.

The only reason I'm not just giving up with these two is because they're humoring me.

loungin.jpg

They need a Rooney rule for quarterbacks. The only reason teams are aying off Kaep is his color

Classic lol

He didn't "risk his career", grasshopper, this was a calculated move for bigger money. The 49ers knew going into this year they weren't going to re-sign him.

Also, the heart of his message was baseless. It shouldn't be surprising that his ignorance was so quickly exposed considering that he adopted such a position.

He didn't "risk his career", grasshopper, this was a calculated move for bigger money. The 49ers knew going into this year they weren't going to re-sign him.

Also, the heart of his message was baseless. It shouldn't be surprising that his ignorance was so quickly exposed considering that he adopted such a position.

It was the pussy that ended his career. Nessa really fucked that boy up in more ways than one.

If Kap was putting up Rodgers-Brady type numbers he would be on a team right now. He should at least be a back up regardless.

If Kap was putting up Rodgers-Brady type numbers he would be on a team right now. He should at least be a back up regardless.

That might be true but his time in the NFL has come and gone. The league caught up to his skill set.

Back