Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would be fine with TexCANS getting any one of those. Just keep Tony Homo the fuck away from Houston...
Both of these cANs can be very helpful with the #1 defense and having #99 tWATT this season.
Homo is one sack away from being on total life support. And thats AFTeR you pay him a ridiculous amount...
You can get rg3 and kp for dollars and high reward. Again the Texans defense can make these guys look like studs again.

Clearly you didn't actually watch many of these playoff games. Did the 49ers have a great defense? Yes, but their best player Justin Smith tore his tricep and the defense was way off during the SB run. Here's a fact for you - The niners defense has given up more points per game in Kaepernick's 6 playoff games then Jay Cutler's playoff defenses. SB Run - 45-21, 28-24, 31-34... Wow looks like that defense really carried them in those games.

Jay Cutler is going to get 10 wins with some big receivers? lmfao I'm a fool for replying this much to someone who believes this.
2014 Bears went 5-11 with a prime Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Matt Forte, AND Martellus Bennett. Just get him some bigger better weapons then that 4 and he will double his win total.

Kaepernick is a mediocre QB that can be a high end play maker, win you guys on a great team. Jay Cutler is a bad QB, that will tease you with 1 or 2 throws, but throws the game away more often then he wins it.

I watched a whole lot of Kap's play including that playoff run. There was a time where I really liked him. Like I said I realize he lost a Super Bowl.

He is more of an athlete than a Quarterback, and there is a good reason why he hasnt been signed yet, the whole league doesn't see him as a starter any longer. There's a real good chance he does start eventually but that's because of how hard it is to find a quality QB.

We all know Jay can male every throw. And he can read a defense. He is flat out careless at times and racks up ints. Kap on the other hand regressed so severely after Harbaugh left it was literally one of the major storylines of the NFL for that season. Oh and again he couldnt beat out who exactly to be the 49ers starters? He can't read a defense to save his life, he can't make all the throws, he has no touch or finesse, hes not the runner he used to be, but he isn't competent enough to be a pocket QB.

You've got it backwards, Jay is a mediocre QB who will lose games with dumb throws, Kap is just a bad QB who most likely won't even have you in the game by the start of the 4th.

I've gotten to the point of laughing at people that get worked up over his protest ..

Lol. So Kaepernick offends Cubans, police officers and military men and women and this fucking nerd in the tweet can't understand why there was rage? People respect his right to silently protest. That's not the issue at hand. You'd have to be a simple minded fuck not to understand why people were pissed at him. Kap makes $14 million a year and yet he wants to act like he's so oppressed, not to mention he came from a privileged white family. As if he knows what the average black American goes through. Second he was protesting police shootings were it was confirmed that the suspect was at fault. He also just seems ignorant with his cause, as is he was pressured by his crazy leftist girlfriend. When you protest, you're supposed to get peoples attention and make them understand, not piss them off and insult them like he did.

Even worse, the piece of shit Kaepernick now is out of a job all of a sudden he's going to stand during the Anthem. nullifying everything he did. Money is more important than his "cause". That alone should make someone lose all respect for him.

Kap has a right to protest. The rest of us have a right to call him a piece of shit and owners have the right to not employ him. That's what makes America great.

Plus, I love how you have to use someone else's a tweet to get your point across. That's hilarious.

Lol. So Kaepernick offends Cubans, police officers and military men and women and this fucking nerd in the tweet can't understand why there was rage? People respect his right to silently protest. That's not the issue at hand. You'd have to be a simple minded fuck not to understand why people were pissed at him. Kap makes $14 million a year and yet he wants to act like he's so oppressed, not to mention he came from a privileged white family. As if he knows what the average black American goes through. Second he was protesting police shootings were it was confirmed that the suspect was at fault. He also just seems ignorant with his cause, as is he was pressured by his crazy leftist girlfriend. When you protest, you're supposed to get peoples attention and make them understand, not piss them off and insult them like he did.

Even worse, the piece of shit Kaepernick now is out of a job all of a sudden he's going to stand during the Anthem. nullifying everything he did. Money is more important than his "cause". That alone should make someone lose all respect for him.

Kap has a right to protest. The rest of us have a right to call him a piece of shit and owners have the right to not employ him. That's what makes America great.

Plus, I love how you have to use someone else's a tweet to get your point across. That's hilarious.
I've actually posted my point of view on it ad nauseam during the season, I only posted the tweet because Cint posts a Kaepernick meme every day.

>>Lol at getting offended about some bozo kneeling to the anthem when there are way worse things in the league. You make my point - He is a ignorant player who is fighting for what he thinks is right, and people like you make him out to be the worst person in the NFL. It didn't bother me one way or the other. He threw his career that was already barely hanging on for his cause.

Also I never understood the "He grew up in a privileged family" argument. He never claimed to be personally oppressed - "I have to stand up for people that are oppressed"

I've actually posted my point of view on it ad nauseam during the season, I only posted the tweet because Cint posts a Kaepernick meme every day.

>>Lol at getting offended about some bozo kneeling to the anthem when there are way worse things in the league. You make my point - He is a ignorant player who is fighting for what he thinks is right, and people like you make him out to be the worst person in the NFL. It didn't bother me one way or the other. He threw his career that was already barely hanging on for his cause.

Also I never understood the "He grew up in a privileged family" argument. He never claimed to be personally oppressed - "I have to stand up for people that are oppressed"

So...+you+want+three+turnovers+with+those+fries.jpg

I live in the Bay Area and have heard everything about Kap that has to be said. I wouldn't pick Kap b/c he has an attitude problem. He lost a lot of weight at the fact that he refuses and refused to address it and do what needed to be done to get back on the field is troubling. I wouldn't want either one of these guys to be hoenst.

honestly why the hell would anyone even mention rg3 dude is shot. He isnt an nfl caliber qb any more. He is terrible regardless of the weapons around him the guy has been terrible since his 2nd year. Kaep at least had moments the last few years and looked decent at times. Kaep all day long even with the off the field stuff but he isnt a starting qb anymore.

Kaep is a vegan?

I want to change my vote. That's a no-bullshit red flag. That reeks of, "I care more about politics than I do about listening to the people who want to improve my play."

There's just no cure for that. His PC/political/mental issues are too drastic to overcome. I'll take a QB made of glass over that. At least with RG3 I'd be rolling the dice. Kaepernick is simply committed to being shitty. It's a sure thing.

Kaep is a vegan?

I want to change my vote. That's a no-bullshit red flag. That reeks of, "I care more about politics than I do about listening to the people who want to improve my play."

There's just no cure for that. His PC/political/mental issues are too drastic to overcome. I'll take a QB made of glass over that. At least with RG3 I'd be rolling the dice. Kaepernick is simply committed to being shitty. It's a sure thing.

It's worse. He's a Vegan because of his chick. She's who got him started down this road.

Fun fact; she is Aldon Smith's ex

hbcu.png

It's worse. He's a Vegan because of his chick. She's who got him started down this road.

Fun fact; she is Aldon Smith's ex
Yeah, one of my boys who listens religiously to sports radio filled me in on all the lurid details relatively early. He was on this before it became political and visible: back when it was just Kaep and Smith getting into shit at Niner parties down in the Bay. Apparently it really did a number on Smith, and he spiraled out of control.

This chick destroyed two accomplished men. She should go marry a Kardashian. She'll fit right in.

Kaep is a vegan?

His girlfriend converted him to Islam too.

I watched a whole lot of Kap's play including that playoff run. There was a time where I really liked him. Like I said I realize he lost a Super Bowl.

He is more of an athlete than a Quarterback, and there is a good reason why he hasnt been signed yet, the whole league doesn't see him as a starter any longer. There's a real good chance he does start eventually but that's because of how hard it is to find a quality QB.

We all know Jay can male every throw. And he can read a defense. He is flat out careless at times and racks up ints. Kap on the other hand regressed so severely after Harbaugh left it was literally one of the major storylines of the NFL for that season. Oh and again he couldnt beat out who exactly to be the 49ers starters? He can't read a defense to save his life, he can't make all the throws, he has no touch or finesse, hes not the runner he used to be, but he isn't competent enough to be a pocket QB.

You've got it backwards, Jay is a mediocre QB who will lose games with dumb throws, Kap is just a bad QB who most likely won't even have you in the game by the start of the 4th.
Gotta disagree. If Cuntler was qb for the 9ers in 2012 and '13, in my opinion they do not get to the Super Bowl let alone past GB in the yoffs

Back