Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
At his best Jay has one career playoff win. Kaep has gone to the last play in the SB and NFC ship in back to back years. Lolwut mate?

Do you remember how good those 49ers were on defense? And their run game? OH, and their coaching?

And how once those things left and the only common denominator was Kap they were literally among the worst teams in recent history.

On a very good team with one of the best defenses in the league, a good running back and a great coach Kap was a good quarterback. It's nice that he lost the Superbowl a few years ago.

He has next to nothing left now. He is smaller than ever, not as fast as he used to be and still unable to become a true poclet passer. 8-8 is his ceiling. Jay might get you 10 wins if you get him some big receivers.

Im not saying Jay is way better, but he is better.

Do you remember how good those 49ers were on defense? And their run game? OH, and their coaching?

And how once those things left and the only common denominator was Kap they were literally among the worst teams in recent history.

On a very good team with one of the best defenses in the league, a good running back and a great coach Kap was a good quarterback. It's nice that he lost the Superbowl a few years ago.

He has next to nothing left now. He is smaller than ever, not as fast as he used to be and still unable to become a true poclet passer. 8-8 is his ceiling. Jay might get you 10 wins if you get him some big receivers.

Im not saying Jay is way better, but he is better.
Clearly you didn't actually watch many of these playoff games. Did the 49ers have a great defense? Yes, but their best player Justin Smith tore his tricep and the defense was way off during the SB run. Here's a fact for you - The niners defense has given up more points per game in Kaepernick's 6 playoff games then Jay Cutler's playoff defenses. SB Run - 45-21, 28-24, 31-34... Wow looks like that defense really carried them in those games.

Jay Cutler is going to get 10 wins with some big receivers? lmfao I'm a fool for replying this much to someone who believes this.
2014 Bears went 5-11 with a prime Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Matt Forte, AND Martellus Bennett. Just get him some bigger better weapons then that 4 and he will double his win total.

Kaepernick is a mediocre QB that can be a high end play maker, win you guys on a great team. Jay Cutler is a bad QB, that will tease you with 1 or 2 throws, but throws the game away more often then he wins it.

Rofl at arguing over krap and quitler.

Rofl at arguing over krap and quitler.
Colin_Kaepernick_Mocks_Cam_Newton-778d46ad6686ce2aad84e3373c16cb84

I didn't know RG3 was still in the league. He played in Cleveland this year? Holy shit. Looking at his game logs, he actually showed a lot of improvement from his first start to his last, but then again, Cleveland cut him. Cleveland.

If RG3 weren't made of glass, I don't think this is a discussion ever. But I'd rather have Kaep as my back up than RG3, since he stays healthier. Kaep isn't as bad as his worst critics make him out to be. He's still not a good starter option.

RG 3 is too fragile and hasn't really developed as a player. Kaepernick is much better. But he's too much of an off-field distraction to attract attention from any team that isn't somewhat desperate.

Kaep needs to move to Canada where he belongs. He throws the football like it was baseball.

Kaep needs to move to Canada where he belongs. He throws the football like it was baseball.
I was just thinking abut old Kap. I retract my statement that he is much better than RG3. Griffin's problem is injuries. Kaepernick has been pretty bad over the past two seasons.

Frankly I'd be surprised if either f them were signed by a team this year. There are better mediocre quarterbacks as skilled and with less a baggage than these two.

I was just thinking abut old Kap. I retract my statement that he is much better than RG3. Griffin's problem is injuries. Kaepernick has been pretty bad over the past two seasons.

Frankly I'd be surprised if either f them were signed by a team this year. There are better mediocre quarterbacks as skilled and with less a baggage than these two.

Kaep played baseball in high school and it hurts his throwing motion. The best QB's have touch which Kaep doesn't have.

Hate to say it but Kaep. RGIII's style of play is going to get him killed
Yeah, RG3 is vastly superior when he's healthy, but he's one of those players who just seems to be made of glass.

Id take RGknee and make him a backup to whoever I drafted.

If I was a GM and had to chose between the two I'd chance RG3. Either one would be my backup. I'd be concerned about Kaepernick's attitude if he isn't starting.

I'll take the guy that might actually make it half the season without getting hurt.

If I was a GM and had to chose between the two I'd chance RG3. Either one would be my backup. I'd be concerned about Kaepernick's attitude if he isn't starting.

If he doesn't start he'll start kneeling again to draw attention to himself. @ralphc1

Last edited:
If he doesn't start he'll start kneeling again to draw attention to himself.
I've gotten to the point of laughing at people that get worked up over his protest ..

What a terrible decison.. but I'd go with the pretender of Islam.