Kabib question.

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
IMG_9617.JPG
Who requested this pic?

Kabib says he wouldn't even want a picture with Putin, but he looks fanboi here.

I can't find the clip. Kabib fans here is your chance to find the clip to exonerate your man. Am I missing something?

Conor is the one who used to refer to Khabib as champ

Who wouldn't want a picture in front of a picture of Ted Nugent?!

Ok let's stay on topic

Did Kabib lie at the the press conference or not?

Because it looks like he is fanboying hard in that pic.

Thats embarrassing. Khabib sent a DM then released it publicly. Why not just write a tweet for everyone to see instead of dm'ing then releasing it publicly? Does he know how many DM's a guy with 8 million followers must get?

View attachment 439295
Who requested this pic?

Kabib says he wouldn't even want a picture with Putin, but he looks fanboi here.

I can't find the clip. Kabib fans here is your chance to find the clip to exonerate your man. Am I missing something?

Khabib is a chronic liar. He said he would fight Conor for free, then says the UFC has to pay him big money to fight Conor. He says he wouldn't take photo with anyone not even Putin, then takes fanboi photo with Conor. Allah sees through his charade and he's going straight to Shaytan's domain in the next life where according to his religion his skin will be boiled for all eternity for trying to deceive the almighty one.

Thats embarrassing. Khabib sent a DM then released it publicly. Why not just write a tweet for everyone to see instead of dm'ing then releasing it publicly? Does he know how many DM's a guy with 8 million followers must get?

A bitch move for sure.

This pic is proof Conor is a frail, little man. The fight is going to end quick

A bitch move for sure.
I think we saw today, all his trash talk comes from Ali. That is embarrassing for Khabib since he is not being real. It was obvious today all this gangster bullshit just dies down when he is one on one. "Send me location". Conor says "Im here mate, lets go". Khabib: "We will fight October 6th, its cool. I stay on bus.".

He screenshotted and quoted a DM from 2 years prior to use as some sort of evidence. Lame as.

Last edited:
No legit replies from Kabib fans?

Then I have to imagine Kabib died a bit inside when asked that question.

Poor guy.

View attachment 439295
Who requested this pic?

Look at those little ass hands on the dagestani. LOL Fuck, it looks like he stole them from a toddler. Now, look at those bricks on Conor. Can't wait to see him put them upside that overrated trashcans dome piece.

Khabib is a chronic liar. He said he would fight Conor for free, then says the UFC has to pay him big money to fight Conor. He says he wouldn't take photo with anyone not even Putin, then takes fanboi photo with Conor. Allah sees through his charade and he's going straight to Shaytan's domain in the next life where according to his religion his skin will be boiled for all eternity for trying to deceive the almighty one.
<escalate99>

Bolanos dropping truth bombs.

They where almost same size in the stare down
MZfK5TQ.jpg

Back