Kabib is going to slowly grind Conor

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Kabib is going purposely grind this fight taking his time and withholding every time he is close to finish Conor, beating Conor into a bloody pulp until he verbally submits.

Connor is up for a beating of his life

I'm not even rooting for anyone, would love to see a early Conor knock out, but the first time Conor is taken down, first thing kabib will do its exausth that left arm.

Instinct says Connor will be with his ass on the canvas, in less than 2m, and it's downhill from there. That's all Conor got a 2m window.

This fight will be reminiscent of glover VS Maldonado, and Cain VS JDS 2

Can't wait !

Khabib will unleash his anger when he controls Conor on the ground. It will be fun tland stressfull to watch.

Conor by Ezekial choke, 12 seconds into round 1.

It will be like the Aldo fight except Khabib is 1000x worse than Aldo when standing and banging.
He's chinny, he has a chin. A glass jaw if you will.

Yes I think Khabib will extend the beating as long as he can. He will *not* attempt any submission he will just grind him until the ref saves him.

Khabib doesn't want a quick victory.... he wants a SLLLOOOOOWWWWWW victory.

I think Khabib is going to talk, and he is going to remember and mention everything Conor said, while punching him hard, but not as hard as to cause a stoppage. He is going have fun doing it. He is going to torture Conor.

Khabib is going make it look ugly, like you can't look at the screen, and he is going to make everyone feel bad for Conor and pity Conor.

If you already know what's gonna happen, just don't watch fortune teller man. ;)

Kabib is going purposely grind this fight taking his time and withholding every time he is close to finish Conor, beating Conor into a bloody pulp until he verbally submits.

Connor is up for a beating of his life

I'm not even rooting for anyone, would love to see a early Conor knock out, but the first time Conor is taken down, first thing kabib will do its exausth that left arm.

Instinct says Connor will be with his ass on the canvas, in less than 2m, and it's downhill from there. That's all Conor got a 2m window.

This fight will be reminiscent of glover VS Maldonado, and Cain VS JDS 2

Can't wait !

Yes I think Khabib will extend the beating as long as he can. He will *not* attempt any submission he will just grind him until the ref saves him.

Khabib doesn't want a quick victory.... he wants a SLLLOOOOOWWWWWW victory.

Khabib plays this on his phone, plugs in his headphones and smesh the heavy bag with ground and pound imagining it's Conor

Conor will sleep him, Khabib is way too hittable and won’t be able to stand with him

Back