K-1 World MAX Final 16 Discussion thread

Suarez looks to be juicing to me. Too obvious, but I would prefer not to comment it anymore in the future.

How is the drug testing in kickboxing anyway? I have heard that it isn't too hard to roid in kickboxing without getting caught. But then again, I have never fought in kickboxing, I know nothing about their drug testing programs, just something I have heard... Which is a shame if true.

How is the drug testing in kickboxing anyway? I have heard that it isn't too hard to roid in kickboxing without getting caught. But then again, I have never fought in kickboxing, I know nothing about their drug testing programs, just something I have heard... Which is a shame if true.

None of the organizations test! So if they are fighting anywhere besides the US there is none and only certain athletic commissions test in the US for kickboxing

Pretty sure no tests.
I'll stuff my mouth with 5kg of Wasabi if Masato didn't used drugs.

only certain athletic commissions test in the US for kickboxing
Huh? Kickboxing in the US is governed by the same athletic commissions as MMA. Their is no difference in testing between two.

The reason a lot of guys juiced in K-1 is the same reason a lot of guys juiced in Pride, it's legal in Japan and promoters didn't test for it.

Let's not act like juicing isn't prevelant in MMA, or any pro athletic sport for that matter.

Huh? Kickboxing in the US is governed by the same athletic commissions as MMA. Their is no difference in testing between two.

The reason a lot of guys juiced in K-1 is the same reason a lot of guys juiced in Pride, it's legal in Japan and promoters didn't test for it.

Let's not act like juicing isn't prevelant in MMA, or any pro athletic sport for that matter.

Of course using PEDs is nuisance pretty much in every sport there is, but still, there at least should be testing, to even attempt to show that they give a shit. But obviously some of them dont. Makes me pretty angry, but such is world of combat sports. And there will always be a lot of guys juicing who will never even be caught.

Of course using PEDs is nuisance pretty much in every sport there is, but still, there at least should be testing, to even attempt to show that they give a shit. But obviously some of them dont. Makes me pretty angry, but such is world of combat sports. And there will always be a lot of guys juicing who will never even be caught.

Maximo or any other would be stupid not to juice in K1 if he wanted to have a real chance against other juiced fighters. Sad but true.

Really strange...Buakaw's manager already knows K-1 's Final 8 drawing? The drawing should be done in public. Makes me wonder who is really in charge

I did say buakaw would have a easy route.. part of signing up.. & is he bait to get the glory fighters to come back to k1 if he wins it.. ??? he also said he wants to edit his fight history.. ie. Sato.. souwer.. if has got an axe to grind it be good to see if goes for petrosyan Masato retired so his buggerd there..

Really strange...Buakaw's manager already knows K-1 's Final 8 drawing? The drawing should be done in public. Makes me wonder who is really in charge

I did say buakaw would have a easy route.. part of signing up.. & is he bait to get the glory fighters to come back to k1 if he wins it.. ??? he also said he wants to edit his fight history.. ie. Sato.. souwer.. if has got an axe to grind it be good to see if goes for petrosyan Masato retired so his buggerd there..

All I know is that from the one US event so far there were no tests but New York does not sanction MMA so take it for what you will. Also with what is going on with the CSAC I would not expect there to be tests for the LA show but for some reason if there is it would just be the main event that is tested.

Last edited:
Back