K-1 WGP in Zagreb on 15th March 2013

542500_423826167685406_273005343_n.jpg

gotta love how the 4 most dangerous guys can not meet Cro Cop before the final :D

542500_423826167685406_273005343_n.jpg

gotta love how the 4 most dangerous guys can not meet Cro Cop before the final :D

no.

Yes Miller is the lowest competition in this final, but Zhuralev has some serious momentum, is TOP 10 an for sure one of the two best guys in this tournament along with Hesdy.

and mirko was sooo lucky with draws in previous GPs right?

also,miller i s greatz young fighter,lot of energy,great low kicks,he is 21-0 and he beat pat barry in kb match:D

Zhuralev - Gerges final, with Gerges as the champion and proud owner of a 1 million dollar cheque! :)

Zhuralev - Gerges final, with Gerges as the champion and proud owner of a 1 million dollar cheque! :)

yes, proud owner of a 1 million dollar piece of paper:icon_lol: But I seriously hope that he wins that money so we can throw a huge Chakuriki barbecue next summer in Croatia.

@Crocarp Zhuravlev has momentum but his first fight is going to be Morosanu who is on the great run, so even if he wins he will be quite battered for second round.

K-1 is back, haters!! This is gonna be a great event.

Worst k-1 card ever.

But what can I do? it's k-1 anyway and I will watch

Edwards, Samedov, Londt are very talented, Zhuravlev already won Saki. Cro Cop and Gerges are big names while Moroşanu is a showman who improved.

Last edited:
Glory had only Schilt and Ghiţă, and maybe Saki who is not a heavyweight. Edwards, Samedov, Londt are very talented, Zhuravlev already won Saki. Cro Cop and Gerges are big names while Moroşanu is a showman who improved.

This "Saki is not a heavyweight" shit needs to stop. The guy weighs 105kg now and is top 3, gave Schilt a better fight than anyone else. Don't even try to compare this, that's ridiculous and grasping for straws.

Last edited:
@Crocarp Zhuravlev has momentum but his first fight is going to be Morosanu who is on the great run, so even if he wins he will be quite battered for second round.

Well ok, that's a good point. I think Catalin, Hesdy, Pavel and Ismael are the toughest opponents for CC in this tournament. And they fight each other in the first round. So, yeah that seems good for CC.

This is a great card full of new, young and talented fighters. Looks very promising. Uehera dropped out and is replaced by a much better Zuravlev.

Will be interesting to see if and how Crocop will deal with the big punches from Miller as it it always seems to be an issue when a kickboxer steps in the ring with a boxer.

Price money is too high though. 1/2 of it would have been better.

That is great news... I really hope K1 can get back on track!

Also really hope this airs on axstv with the voice calling the action. I literally hate the guy they currently use now with the high pitched voice!

Also really hope this airs on axstv with the voice calling the action. I literally hate the guy they currently use now with the high pitched voice!

Is Schiavello doing any MMA commentary on AXS at the moment? I don't understand why he isn't working for GLORY or K-1. Does he have some exclusive contract with AXS?

Is Schiavello doing any MMA commentary on AXS at the moment? I don't understand why he isn't working for GLORY or K-1. Does he have some exclusive contract with AXS?

because schiavello isn't that good......he is biased as fuck and screams non stop........I can understand why people like his oneliners and his humor, but if ya look at his commentating.....it's not that good

glad he's not with glory........can't gice a fuck about k1 because they're dead anyway

Back