K-1 WGP in Zagreb on 15th March 2013

Yes, you would sue...

K-1 Global Holdings Ltd is an Asian based corporation.

Are you going to retain counsel in Hong Kong and then proceed with a breach of contract action there? How much do they ALLEGEDLY owe Cro Cop? Is it even worth their while to sue. Even if you sued and won, how long would it take you to collect?

Or would you sue in Croatia? Again, how long would it take you to collect?

Very easy to get on the internet and start typing away...

Yep I would certainly will but I don't think the people involved will. If it was my money I would sue their .ss off. luckily it's not my money...

I told Roller before, he acts like there isn"t any other organization in the world than Glory. I just warn him that Glory aren"t steady yet. They might spend more than afford. Of course, K-1 are in the same situation, not being steady. I"m also pretty annoyed because Kim bought this brand instead of allowing Glory using it. Glory wanted it and at least for about 2 years they will promote top kickboxing.

This said, I hope Glory will do well. It"s simply another level of boxing, like past K-1. But I wouldn"t be surprised if the Superkombat will remain the only real promotion in kickboxing next years. I just hope Glory is earning profit that SK gained since 2003.

Superkombat is a full brand, which Glory and K-1 are not. K-1 lost a part of its brand while new Glory isn"t a full brand yet.

Stop pointing at, Rollermanskunk, and just watch kickboxing like us.

Last edited:
I agree Superkombat is a great example of how promotions expand organically. They developed a strong home base and then looked to expand.

The old K-1 regime wanted to keep the brand with Asian owners so they chose Mike Kim over Bas Boon. That was their right. Yes, K-1 would be in a much better position with the Europeans, but I think Mr. Kim has tried his best with his limited resources.

It would be great if they all prosper because it helps the sport. But you make a good point-we don't know how much Glory has sunk in to their brand and how they will act if in say 2 or 3 years if the returns are not what where they want them to be.

In the meantime, we should all continue to watch and enjoy. I think the Zagreb event will be a good one, even more if Edwards can compete and Pavel steps in.

I told Roller before, he acts like there isn"t any other organization in the world than Glory. I just warn him that Glory aren"t steady yet. They might spend more than afford. Of course, K-1 are in the same situation, not being steady. I"m also pretty annoyed because Kim bought this brand instead of allowing Glory using it. Glory wanted it and at least for about 2 years they will promote top kickboxing.

This said, I hope Glory will do well. It"s simply another level of boxing, like past K-1. But I wouldn"t be surprised if the Superkombat will remain the only real promotion in kickboxing next years. I just hope Glory is earning profit that SK gained since 2003.

Superkombat is a full brand, which Glory and K-1 are not. K-1 lost a part of its brand while new Glory isn"t a full brand yet.

Stop pointing at, Rollermanskunk, and just watch kickboxing like us.

Eh, Edwards will definitely compete. What"s Capital Punishment anyway? If K-1 says, they can even postpone it or replace Ben in the main-event. Zhuravlev will be too. Zagreb will be good, we grew up with K-1 how can some not supporting it anymore and even worse even pointing at?

I just hope that none of the fighters drops out and that Crocop isn't favoured by the judges. With Adegbuyi in a reserve fight, I expect a lot of great action.
All fights should be good!

Adegbuyi is a real talent. It doesn"t matter he can lose to many, in a good day Benny can beat almost anybody. He has height but big mobility, low kicks and some real hammers. I love his dodges. Very unpredictable fighter. I like that his centre of height is very high.

Last edited:
K-1 should leave the building and dont mess up with a solid brand like SK. Superkombat did a pretty good job the last few years it would be a pity if they would drag into the mud by the consistent mismanagement of K-1. Irimia should drop K-1 and only focus on his brand. K-1 is done...

Well it's quite obvious Kim has the money, but not the knowledge nor the experience to organise these events. That's why he has to rely on other persons in-between such as Irimia or Rutz previously.

K-1 Finals in Zagreb ... with Crocop will be a success!

The money from the PPV and the tickets of the arena will go to CroCops manager and owner of FightChannel, he can pay the fighters himself. There aint no Yakuza in the EU, you can keep your Brooklyn bridges.

Wow, that went completely over your head

Well it's quite obvious Kim has the money, but not the knowledge nor the experience to organise these events. That's why he has to rely on other persons in-between such as Irimia or Rutz previously.

K-1 Finals in Zagreb ... with Crocop will be a success!

There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Kim has money. This guy had to fire his PR for crying out loud. You know, the people who promote your "Promotion". If the guy had any scratch he would would invest in a good website and social media. K-1 looks as professional as my local mma fights promotion. And even they can afford to hire someone who knows photoshop.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Kim has money. This guy had to fire his PR for crying out loud. You know, the people who promote your "Promotion". If the guy had any scratch he would would invest in a good website and social media. K-1 looks as professional as my local mma fights promotion. And even they can afford to hire someone who knows photoshop.
Shit I would have designed them a poster for FREE

Regardless, should be a great event! Just hope that the participants remain as announced.

Regardless, should be a great event! Just hope that the participants remain as announced.

They didn't announce them yet. If i remember well, they should announce them this week.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1&comment_id=652220&offset=0&total_comments=1

K-1 Global Official【ENG】 The K-1 WORLD GRAND PRIX FINALS WILL TAKE PLACE ON MARCH 15, 2013. See the events calendar. The December 26th date was cancelled after marketing consultants warned us that very cold weather and storms were coming to the New York area. Plus, fans would be reluctant to endure freezing cold a day after Christmas. They were right. Hurricane Sandy caused tremendous damage. Now, solid dates are in place.

meme.jpg

Back