Justin Wren's suplex was pretty amazing

It made me break out in laughter for a couple of seconds with how beast mode it was. Pygmy SMASH

Didn't see it. Better than the Kimboplex?

Petruzelli is still fighting?

It made me break out in laughter for a couple of seconds with how beast mode it was. Pygmy SMASH
looked like a totally different fighter, truly beast mode, it was awesome

that post fight speech was great too. Justin is a cool dude.

Sorry but the Randleplex is still the best.
randleman-suplexes-fedor-o.gif

that post fight speech was great too. Justin is a cool dude.
With Mauricio Alonso speech after beating Koschek and Big Pygmy post fight speech. Bellator is owning in the post fight speech game

Bellator gives off a vibe like its a party with friends.
I miss the tournament format a lot. But I still love it as much because of Coker I respect him a lot as a promotor. And it really does, with Spike as its home and free MMA there is a lot of history with the UFC on Spike back in the day and it kind of takes you back sitting down on Friday Nights tuning into spike for free mma

I miss the tournament format a lot. But I still love it as much because of Coker I respect him a lot as a promotor. And it really does, with Spike as its home and free MMA there is a lot of history with the UFC on Spike back in the day and it kind of takes you back sitting down on Friday Nights tuning into spike for free mma
The tournaments was what got me interested in Bellator. I thought it was brilliant and being on Thursdays it left the weekend open for other MMA. Looking back Bjorn was a good dude. I also respect Coker and what he is doing with Bellator, its slowly but surely taking on a new shape.

UFC on Spike was probably one of the most exciting times for me as UFC fan (other than the dark ages).

Last edited:
I love Wren and now it's time for him to start fighting guys with a pulse, again. I know he had a long spell out of the game and needed some easier fights to ease his way back into the sport, but he should fight someone at least 'decent' next in Bellator. I'd even take someone Josh Appelt or something.

I love Wren and now it's time for him to start fighting guys with a pulse, again. I know he had a long spell out of the game and needed some easier fights to ease his way back into the sport, but he should fight someone at least 'decent' next in Bellator. I'd even take someone Josh Appelt or something.

Maybe they could talk Lashley into fighting him by only showing him Wren's first two Bellator fights

Wren came out and didn't hold back. That's how he needs to fight from here on out. He can become a draw for Bellator's HW division if he continues to fight like he wants to finish it.

What was amazing is that Wren wasn't allowed to wear his shirt or wearable-banner that were both going to be signed and auctioned off for his charities. F'n Bellator.

Maybe they could talk Lashley into fighting him by only showing him Wren's first two Bellator fights

Yeah a bit of bait and switch. See the look on Lashley's face after he eats a few jabs and thinks 'fuck me, this guy is above average, I'm fucked'.

Back