Justin Trudeau plans to reintegrate ISIS terrorists into Canada

all it takes is one returning ISIS to blow up a crowded mall in Canada before Canadians tell Trudeau to F off

These politicians still being in power just show how society has been brainwashed into self-damage retardness

all it takes is one returning ISIS to blow up a crowded mall in Canada before Canadians tell Trudeau to F off

Regardless of one of these returning fighters bringing violence to Canadian soil, i’m just disgusted at the idea that Canada is 100% fine with them just sliding back into our society.

“Oh, your rape and murder-a-thin for nation building didn’t work out? No problem, come on back and we’ll never talk about it again.”

The politicians never have to live next to or deal with the people they let into the country

I'm A OK with letting these scum in as long as they live with Rational Poster or Homer. Deal?

Regardless of one of these returning fighters bringing violence to Canadian soil, i’m just disgusted at the idea that Canada is 100% fine with them just sliding back into our society.

“Oh, your rape and murder-a-thin for nation building didn’t work out? No problem, come on back and we’ll never talk about it again.”

i wonder how the yazidi refugees feel knowing that their persecutors will be welcomed back into their safe haven with open arms

The detail that seems to be lost, is the cost of effective monitoring. This cost grows exponentially with increased immigration from these countries.

This is unbelievably traitorous.

so why, exactly, are they even being let back in in the first place?

anyone?

the way he says 'mooslim' also severely pisses me off. You literally cannot pander harder than Trudeau, he makes HRC look amateurish by comparison. Quite the feat

Last year, a commentator named Bill Still reported something I thought was just a conspiracy theory:

Trudeau apparently visited the most radical mosque in all of Montreal (a mosque that was classified as an Al-Qaeda recruiting center by U.S. intelligence a month after his visit). While there, he apparently recited a prayer called the "Shahada". Trudeau's detractors say that is the prayer required to convert to Islam. Trudeau's supporters say it was simply an attempt at unity born out of ignorance of another culture.

I think it's a bit of a silly conspiracy theory, but the policies Trudeau is currently pushing only adds fuel to these fires.

There's nothing nonsensical about that piece.

I think there's a strong chance that Justin is a Muslim convert.

In 2016 October was made Islamic History month in Ontario schools (at 3% of the country's population?). The curriculum was developed for this October so that schools will have daily things read over the loudspeaker that pertains to Islam, assignments will be administered to students etc. This isn't information, this is clear indoctrination and a purposeful subversion of the current majority's system. I am shocked that right-wing conservative youtube channels aren't all over this 24/7. This is the education systems total capitulation. Further to this, in school districts with large Muslim populations, Shakespeare is being removed from High School curriculums. Can you imagine that? I believe it is in Othello where Christians and Jews are praised and I believe there is a marriage between a black Muslim and a Jew.

Justin was absent from the country for Remembrance Day (Veterans day).

There is a ton of sinister behavior going on. A huge amount.

Typical day in parliament where the Liberals refuse to directly answer a question:

there was a clip earlier this year where Trudeau, no shit, refused to answer a question 17 consecutive times from the Conservatives....
it was a simple yes or no, question also
And every time he added more smugness to his non answer. It was the most absurd thing I've ever seen politically

Their soft stance is unbelievable. Once one of these returning fighters does an attack which is a matter of when not if, someone should after the Liberal politicians who favoured "reintegration" over citizenship revoktion. It's almost like they are knowingly creating the conditions for terrorist attacks to take place because they want one to take place. These people left their country to go behead and light non muslims on fire in another country and now you're plan is to let them back here with no repercussions and expect them live peacefully amongst non muslims? On what fucking planet does that make sense? Anyone who supports Trudeau needs their fucking head examined. For people who can't understand how A guy like Trump got elected in the States look no further then this goof we have in office up here.

Last edited:
you don't have Trump (or Brexit), w/o Trudeau and Merkel....

think about that for a second

there was a clip earlier this year where Trudeau, no shit, refused to answer a question 17 consecutive times from the Conservatives....
it was a simple yes or no, question also
And every time he added more smugness to his non answer. It was the most absurd thing I've ever seen politically

I have never heard him answer a question directly unless it is about being a male feminist. In the first post of this thread there is a video of Trudeau answering questions regarding ISIS reintegration and he just reads off of a piece of paper and he read the paper every time he was asked about ISIS. It is beyond ridiculous.

RB_Trudeau-Justin-smugsm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never heard him answer a question directly unless it is about being a male feminist. In the first post of this thread there is a video of Trudeau answering questions regarding ISIS reintegration and he just reads off of a piece of paper and he read the paper every time he was asked about ISIS. It is beyond ridiculous

RB_Trudeau-Justin-smugsm.jpg
he's got that CBC backing too, which I find hilarious

These politicians still being in power just show how society has been brainwashed into self-damage retardness

Only 39.5 percent of those involved with the voting voted for Trudeau. That means the vast majority of Canadians did not vote for him. It is still shocking anyone voted for Trudeau considering he has always been seen as a clueless, spoiled rich kid who is living off of his Daddy's fame and money. So far he has not proven his doubters wrong.

Welp, I have to post a video I found on what I said earlier:

This is pretty much sums up liberals, and the posters here in the war room that are liberals. Next time one tries to downplay you or insult you or insult your common sense, just remember that they support bringing Isis fighters back to their country to live among others.

They aren't even worth arguing with. This sums it up perfectly. Just remember how mentally inept they truly are.

Wow, just when you think some people cannot be any more pathetic and dumb.
I feel for you, my neighbors to the North.

Arrest them for treason

I agree with this 100%. I just looked up the Canadian treason law last night and I believe it applies.

I think it's remarkable how liberal politicians ONLY follow scripted answers and actually never respond to questions about anything. Ever. This is the most dodgy, vile government I've seen.

The frustrating part is that Eastern Canada will vote Trudeau in again. There is no way they are going to vote Conservative and they will not be voting for Jagmeet Singh who the media just suddenly stopped talking about after championing him like he was the second coming of Christ. Trudeau knows this which is why he rarely shows his smug face in Western Canada.

Growing up and living my entire life in Western Canada I would love to see Eastern and Western Canada separate. I'm tired of the East dictating politics and deciding every election. It really does not matter how one votes West of Ontario because Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces decide the federal elections.

I think, unfortunately, Alberta seems to be falling to Liberalism, leftist ideology now too. And BC has for a long time.

It's time for conservatives country-wide to rise up. Civil war of some sort throughout the west is inevitable.

And people need to remember it wasn't this way while there was unity of opinion and a solid Christian belief base.

I think, unfortunately, Alberta seems to be falling to Liberalism, leftist ideology now too. And BC has for a long time.

It's time for conservatives country-wide to rise up. Civil war of some sort throughout the west is inevitable.

And people need to remember it wasn't this way while there was unity of opinion and a Christian belief base.

Historically, plagues have devastating physical illnesses like the plague black. In current times we are suffering from a devastating mind plague known as liberalism.

Back