Justin Trudeau plans to reintegrate ISIS terrorists into Canada

Speaks volumes about the lefts understanding of terrorism and its motivations.

Camille Paglia said it best when she said that the left has no concept of evil. They have this ridiculous fantasy that the right education and enough hugs will solve the world's problem.

Camille Paglia describes Trudeau perfectly:

"These people [politicians] don't think in military ways, so there's this illusion out there that people are basically nice, people are basically kind, if we're just nice and benevolent to everyone they'll be nice too. They literally don't have any sense of evil or criminality."

http://ozconservative.blogspot.ca/2014/01/camille-paglia-masculine-virtues.html

Let us help you reintegrate and avoid violent ideology, while insanely defending said ideology.

Stay coherent, liberal party.......

I think evil requires intelligence.

No, not at all. Hitler did great evil while believing his race was frozen in ice from the beginning of time, and he could make 50 feet super soldiers. Evil is all too often banal, and filled with rote morons like Hitler, Mao, Islamic and Christian conquerors, etc.

No, not at all. Hitler did great evil while believing his race was frozen in ice from the beginning of time, and he could make 50 feet super soldiers. Evil is all too often banal, and filled with rote morons like Hitler, Mao, Islamic and Christian conquerors, etc.

1. I think there is a difference between doing evil and being evil.
2. I honestly don't think that Hitler and Mao were retarded. Geniuses? Maybe not. But certainly not below average intelligence. If you think that they were, I'd have to question your intelligence. Smart people can believe all sorts of stupid things.

I would just revoke their citizenship.

Going to fight for an utterly reprehensible and murderous ideology that wants to enslave all people in theocratic chains is clearly grounds for not being recognized as a Canadian, American, or a citizen of anywhere.

They made their bed, completely, let them lie in diplomatic limbo forever.

Andrew Scheer said it all:

“These are people who got on a plane to fight for ISIS and watched as our allied soldiers were burned to death in a cage. These are people who got on a plane to go to fight for an organization that sells women and girls into slavery. These are people who left Canada to fight for a group of people who push homosexuals off buildings just for being gay..."

I'm pretty sure Hitler never believed any of that. He was incredibly pragmatic about what he actually believed in (what he said in public, and what he believed, are two entirely different things) and had an innate grasp on human psychology like few others. He wouldn't have succeeded otherwise.

For example, he understood (correctly) that getting the public to believe the concept that their current state was the result of degeneration from the divine, rather than the apex of evolution from lowly apes, was necessary in order to condition the people to accept the rest of his ideals. In other words, he offered a critical view of the man's state as the end result of a degeneration, rather than the somewhat more optimistic perspective of evolution. Which was needed to cultivate the cynical environment that he required for his later efforts.

It was all about getting the people to believe what was necessary in order to get them to follow through with the rest of his agenda.

As for this Trudeau deal, I do not see why people bother with these ISIS types. Whatever humanity they may have had, was lost when raping, pillaging and murdering their way through the Middle East. They are no longer merely indoctrinated young teenagers, but hardened men who have blood on their hands. There's no going back for them.

Just once, we ought to have the guts to imagine doing what they have done, ourselves. And then question whether "we" could come back. I can honestly and truthfully say that there is no way in hell that I could ever come back from something like that. Just put me to sleep, and prevent me from degrading the human race any further.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Hitler never believed any of that. He was incredibly pragmatic about what he actually believed in (what he said in public, and what he believed, are two entirely different things) and had an innate grasp on human psychology like few others. He wouldn't have succeeded otherwise. For example, he understood that getting the public to believe the concept that their current state was the result of degeneration from the divine, rather than the apex of evolution from lowly apes, was necessary in order to condition the people to accept the rest of his ideals.

As for this Trudeau deal, I do not see why people bother with these ISIS types. Whatever humanity they may have had, was lost when raping, pillaging and murdering their way through the Middle East. They are no longer merely indoctrinated young teenagers, but hardened men who have blood on their hands. There's no going back for them.

If you dont know by like the age of 13-14 that raping and murdering other people is a complete dealbreaker on an elemental human level, what use could any civil society possibly have for you?

"Returning foreign terrorist travellers and their families, specifically women and children, require the appropriate disengagement and reintegration support"

iXq7EIM.gif

Americans can't cross the border into Canada if they have so much as a DUI on their record most of the time, but... "returning foreign terrorist travelers"... "require"... "support"?

Absurd, idiotic to the point of suicidal.

If you dont know by like the age of 13-14 that raping and murdering other people is a complete dealbreaker on an elemental human level, what use could any civil society possibly have for you?

The answer to that question is, of course, none whatsoever.

This is a misfire on Trudeau's part, in all regards. If he wanted to signal his deep commitment to humanitarian values and solidarity, he could've chosen to do it in plenty of other ways. Plenty of more productive ways.

Andrew Scheer said it all:

“These are people who got on a plane to fight for ISIS and watched as our allied soldiers were burned to death in a cage. These are people who got on a plane to go to fight for an organization that sells women and girls into slavery. These are people who left Canada to fight for a group of people who push homosexuals off buildings just for being gay..."

Yeah.

They also destroy history, rape female confidants, and genocide those of other faiths or sect.

ISIS is the absolute worst of everything from the old old world.

That guy is a fucking idiot, so is anybody that voted for him.

Good luck trying to convince a Canadian progressive that voting for him was one of the worst decisions. They would follow Trudeau off a cliff.

Can you imagine if there was some far-right, neo-Nazi 'state' type group operating in say Ukraine or Russia, that thousands of white westerners were traveling off to join, where they were committing genocide, ethnically cleansing minorities, executing gays, bringing back the slave trade and mass raping women and girls.

I wonder what countries like Sweden and the likes of Trudeau would be saying then.

Camille Paglia said it best when she said that the left has no concept of evil. They have this ridiculous fantasy that the right education and enough hugs will solve the world's problem.

Camille Paglia describes Trudeau perfectly:

"These people [politicians] don't think in military ways, so there's this illusion out there that people are basically nice, people are basically kind, if we're just nice and benevolent to everyone they'll be nice too. They literally don't have any sense of evil or criminality."

http://ozconservative.blogspot.ca/2014/01/camille-paglia-masculine-virtues.html

Unless of course they are talking about white conservatives or people with even slightly right leaning views. Especially Christians and straight, white men.

So if, for example, some white, Christian conservative says he doesn't agree with gay marriage then as far as the 'liberal' left is concerned, this person is pure evil, on par with Hitler, who's views need to be stamped out at all costs. People can even lose their jobs over this.

But then you've got Muslims who have been throwing gays off buildings as they ecstatically cheer and praise God and it's "hey, lets not be too judgmental or Islamophobic. There are probably other factors at play here. I'm sure if we're just nice to them and embrace them with open arms then everything will be OK".

Can you imagine if there was some far-right, neo-Nazi 'state' type group operating in say Ukraine or Russia, that thousands of white westerners were traveling off to join, where they were committing genocide, ethnically cleansing minorities, executing gays, bringing back the slave trade and mass raping women and girls.

I wonder what countries like Sweden and the likes of Trudeau would be saying then.

There are actually some Nazi groups that operate around the Ukrainian region.

https://www.thelocal.se/20140730/swedish-neo-nazis-threaten-ukraine-democracy
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28329329

Not sure what happened to these guys. Probably nothing since the media generally reports positively in Ukraine's behalf. If they fought for the other side, they'd probably be crucified though.

Wow... and people wonder why we don’t trust the government.

"Returning foreign terrorist travellers and their families, specifically women and children, require the appropriate disengagement and reintegration support"

iXq7EIM.gif

Americans can't cross the border into Canada if they have so much as a DUI on their record most of the time, but... "returning foreign terrorist travelers"... "require"... "support"?

Absurd, idiotic to the point of suicidal.

He gave a legit terrorist with blood on their hands, $10,000,000.

Nothing surprises me at this point. This guy is the SJW in Chief.

I increasingly believe that the "West" will have to burn before common sense can rise from the ashes.

I increasingly believe that the "West" will have to burn before common sense can rise from the ashes.

I was hoping that would be in 50 years time and that I wouldn't need to suffer the consequences of the demise. It seems though that we accelerating the process. I used to think that people would eventually say that enough is enough and start fighting back but now I think that the future looks bleak.

Back